Dan Ko

Nick Manning

its almost like an automated response.

I was thinking it didn't sound quite like a post by Dan... but could easily be wrong.

If the 'new management' are actually looking to take over Trials-UK rather than, as speculated, that means administration, we're back to an X-Street type situation. Once customer confidence has gone they'll be hard pushed to make an honest go of it again without a complete rebranding and a lot of hard work.

Hi All,

Trials-UK is going under new management terms and its taken longer then our planned schedule.

I apologize for the delays caused from this new procedure, however all orders which we can have instock have all been fulfilled and any orders which we can not supply will be refunded in full.

If anyone has any questions/ quarries about any orders please E-mail us at: Info@Trials-UK.co.uk and deal with us direct, we hope to resolve any opened cases and rectify them immediately.

Thank you,

Trials-UK

dont sound to good deffo gone tits up i think the new people might have post the above

It speaks volumes that there has been one (automated?) response by Dan Ko and we are on page 4...

Trials forum must have been a fair percentage of his order volume so I would say (pretty safely) that its all over...

It speaks volumes that there has been one (automated?) response by Dan Ko and we are on page 4...

Trials forum must have been a fair percentage of his order volume so I would say (pretty safely) that its all over...

thank god, the amount of topics regarding dan ko is ridiculas

i would never order anything from any trials retailer other then select or tart

hes a lier and a cowboy, he should should pay what he owes people, send the orders and call it a day

For Sale: 1 white size S T-UK t-shirt...

Offers ^_^

Jon I've got plenty of T-uk t-shirts that I'll never wear, they'll probably be used for rags to be honest.

I have an update.

Dan has been trying to contact Gemstone (the financial company) a few times today and vice versa with them trying to contact him. They have now spoken, however he claims that he only owes me £30/£35 but is happy to pay the £70.21. However due to previous discussions between Gemstone and Dan about regular updates of what is owed, Dan is now claiming that I owed him £580 and so Dan only owes £70. But Gemstone have been through all there statements and letters and have only got a total amount of £400 owed to trials-uk, which leaves a clear £180 up in the air, plus the current £70, potentially entitling me to £250.

Gemstone have asked if I want to just take the £70 and finish it there, or enquire further to see if I am owed more. I've chosen to go for an enquiry as Dan will fob anyone off when it comes to money. So Gemstone have no asked Dan for the invoice regarding this claim of £580 so that I can see what on it, as they feel that Dan may have added money to this from other purchases that I have made with him, even though I had fully paid him.

So we will have to see the outcome.

PS.

Dan text me off his business phone today, explaining that he has tried to contact Gemstone and will continue to try ad get hold of them so that this can be resolved today, which is where Gemstone has now come to realise that he may owe me more. Also I mentioned to them about the transaction that occurred on my account on 23 December last year, where Dan took £100 from my account. It was agreed that I would phone him and make the payment, however he decided to just take the money with out any authorization. Gemstone has said that he is not allowed to do that, as that is illegal. They can't do anything about that, as it doesn't involve them, however I think that along with other things like the issues that others on here that I've mentioned to them, that they have a much better idea about Dan and his business.

This is slightly off topic but, about 3 years ago, I ordered a rear wheel from Dave Hinde. I chose them as they were cheaper than everyone else, including chain reaction. I ordered a Mavic D521 silver 36h on a Shimano Saint rear hub with DT Swiss spokes. I did have a problem with the order, they contacted me when they were going to build the wheel because they didn't have the silver rim in a 36h, only a 32h. They said I could either wait for a silver one to come in, or at no extra cost to myself, they would build the hub onto a Mavic D521 CD rim in 36h. Obviously I opted for the better rim.

From the order process to to the wheel being delivered it took no more than a week.

That to me was great customer service.

I've been Reading in the new members chat topic about Dan Ko, that many people have now recieved there outstanding orders. Has anyone else been sorted out?

I still waiting for the refound as Dan e-mailed me last week he agreed to refound me.

why dont people confront him face to face when he goes out riding?

Assuming he can still show his face on the trials scene now.

i completly understand people holding back incase the police get involved but there is nothing illegal with knocking on his door and asking him face to face,you dont have to threaten him or physicly attack him.

im sure a bunch of people turning up would scare him into quicker responses

http://www.observedtrials.net/vb/showthread.php?t=41323

It was a cold winters day last year when I decided it was time for a new bicycle. Knowing I was receiving a hefty tax return it was my chance to purchase the bike of my dreams! My dream bike would have to be the Koxx XTP2 Dual disk bike. I loved the white one, it was so choice. At the time it seemed that this bike was out of stock everywhere. I finally tracked one down at Trials-uk. I was so excited I made the purchase and waited patiently for my beauty to arrive. Trials-uk told me it would be 1 week delivery....well one week went by and then 2weeks. Finally the UPS driver arrived and handed me my BikeProd box!!! I was in tears at this moment!

I tore that box open and to my dismay,,,,,it was the wrong bike.

All that wait and some how Trials-uk sent me a Marco Hoesel Pro model with red rims! Now don't get me wrong,,,its a nice paint job and I love Marco Hoesel very much. But when you fork out nearly $3000.00 dollar Canadian, you expect to get what you ordered. Dan at Trials-uk said that I could send the frame back and get the White XTP if I wanted,,,but I was a good soul and accepted this Hoesel as my own.

What is he a f**king idiot, how the f**k can anybody f**k this up so much, ive never experianced his service but it pisses me off so much that he f**k up so much. sigh

i know exactly what you mean, it even says on theside of the bike what it is if your too retarded not the know anyways being a supplier