Limey 3 Stealth Black

Joe@Onza

Only thing that seems out of place is the "onza.com" on the seat-stay (Do we have to come up with a new term for them, what with there being no seat?)? If the URL had been incorporated into the logo splash by the headtube it might've been better. Or something...

I might be the only one but I don't like it. I think the frame looks overly complicated and miss matched. It looks to me like there's too much going on in the seat tube area. I don't like the way the curve on the top tube changes. I think the steel rings on the head tube look really cheap and crappy. The rear drop outs look horrendous.

The bar and stem look very cheap and nasty.

I think those cranks are uglier than ever and the bash guard looks cheap and plain.

The straight forks look wrong and too thin and narrow around the shoulders.

The rear rim looks cheap and nasty with the machined side walls.

I know I've pretty much just said everything looks cheap and nasty but I really think it does.

I really like the fact that Onza are trying to get a good name for themselves at the top end but nothing here is screaming quality to me.

Maybe because Jack was seeming to struggle on the Hamp comp?

I dont mean this in a bad way , cause i managed to mess up my ankle on the first section.

I have absolutely no idea what you're trying to say there, Chris!

I do have to say that although I like the general look of the frames that bike really looks like a bit of a tank... I can see Ben possibly changing a few parts to try and get the weight down for it to be a successful comp bike, or maybe just drilling everything to smeg!