Suggestions For A Day Out

Nuke Bowel

Howdy'

Right, I met this girl from my town 2 weeks ago and we have been texting, meeting up and that and cause she goes back to uni on Monday I want to do something with her this week before she goes back :)

I have transport so could someone suggest some places or thing that would be awesome to do :)

Don't mean to brag, but money isn't really an option aslong as it's good (:

Cheers, Look forward to seeing what you come up with.

Luke

Howdy'

Right, I met this girl from my town 2 weeks ago and we have been texting, meeting up and that and cause she goes back to uni on Monday I want to do something with her this week before she goes back :)

I have transport so could someone suggest some places or thing that would be awesome to do :)

Don't mean to brag, but money isn't really an option aslong as it's good (:

Cheers, Look forward to seeing what you come up with.

Luke

I went to Thorpe Park last week and that was awesome. So I would suggest a theme park. She may even grab hold of you whilst screaming.

Simpson, your method works every time ;D

It's near on summer and everyone loves the funfair! Take her somewhere like that during the day, and then at night take her somewhere quiet, maybe a secluded part of a beach or a nice field or something, but make it classy, (yes, I can't talk, I drink Lambrini and pass out on people's legs) maybe take a little picnic and some sparkling wine for a top off; if you can't make nice food, buy a picnic hamper from somewhere. Us wee girlies love cute little picnics, we're dead cliché and like anything that's in a romance film...

Don't take her to the cinema, 'cause in cinema's you can't talk, and talking's great, etc etc.

It's a hellish risky route - so don't blame me if it doesn't work - but if it does, it'd be somewhat memorable :lol:

Take her to some form of abandoned building. There's a mental asylum 'round these parts, and it's SHOCKINGLY fun to get primitive, and just break stuff :/

She might be that one in a million type of girl that doesn't think it's the end of the world when a nail gets chipped - and then it'd be hella fun.

Atleast the act of you taking her there would get you stuck in her thoughts :P

Zoo

Park

Swimming pool

Go karts

Bowling

Pool

Shooting range

Golf

Ice skating

Cinema

Shopping

Hookah

Getting wasted in the zoo

Getting wasted in the park

Restaurant

Drive out into the countryside

Both look at Dr Nick Riviera's thread and decide there's no point in going out with her because the sun is relatively small comparing to the largest known star.

I've never actually thought about an abandoned building.

To me, there is just something about a derelict building, and if a lady friend could see it in the same way I do, that would make an awesome day out (or in).

Its perfect really, as its bound to be quiet which of course is ideal for talking (also a good excuse getting closer and whispering), its dark which creates intimacy, and theres always a bit of fear when your in an abandoned building which of course brings you two together.

If you have no budget, I'd recommend something like that or settling down somewhere, don't just pick an random bench, think of somewhere that is; quiet, calm and free of any distractions.

My best and most intimate times of the last year, was with a ladyfriend in a large field with longish grass (almost enough to cover you when you lay in it), and as the field was out of town and away from a lot of houses, it just gives the perfect setting.

Thinking on it now, all I remember is her and grass, thats how good the setting was, no other distractions, just the two of you without a care in the world. =D

Shell island, it's a few miles north of barmouth next to llanbedr, on a sunny day it has to be one of the best beaches in Britain, you can usually walk away south from where the shit munchers congregate and get to a point where there's noone else in site. Girls love it there, you could even camp if that's your thing. Just don't walk too far south like I did once and end up at the uk's largest gay nudist/ dogging spot...

I'm taking someone there once the weather gets reasonable again.