Danny Macaskill - April 2009

Inspired Dave

I do not say this lightly:

One of the best trials videos EVER made.

It is my hope and belief that this video beckons in a new era for street trials videos.

It is rare that such creativity & innovation is matched with the skill, dedication and commitment to turn an idea, of what may be possible, into a reality.

Inspirational to say the very least.

Peace

The best bike riding video I have ever seen containing the best bike riding.

The line where he jumps to that bridge and drop, seriously wtf!

And the wall ride to land into front wheel on rail back wheel on wall :o

And that 360 into the tunnel :o

And the gap between the shops !

Epic trials video.

Simply astonishing video....so much inspiring riding!! I don't really understand the ''might aswell quit'' comments as if this video does not inspire you to ride nothing will. Sure i'll never match this level of skill but i'm sure going to have a lot of fun trying!

I got rid of my stock over a year ago and switched to a 24'' as i got very bored of repetitive, static trials and recently have had more fun than ever on my bike trying to ride as many lines as possble, actually trying to ride at speed...bunnyhops etc.....just the sort of fun that is shown (all be it in a rediculous fashion) through this video.

For me, this is (a very watered down version) of what trials should be - whilst i dont expect everyone to agree, surely this has got tobe one of the most fun ways to ride a bike!!

The line i like best whilst not being the most intense one is the sloped wall ride thats circular than Danny rides off, goes up again and then sort of nose bonk 360's off - it just looks so good when the front wheel lifts off....

I'm not sure Danny is quite aware of what he may have started here, truly inspirational. Not sure its ever been a better time to be a trials rider!!

Nice.

Finer street trials than I've ever seen, unbelievable lines. I've watched this vid back to back about 5 times now. I've not done that since trials kings.Awesome music choice too, I don't know what the track is but it works really well. Video isn't how I'd cut it, but its nicely made and serves its purpose well to demonstrate just how amazing those lines are.

I'd like to say I'm inspired by that vid, and I'm sure I will be, but nothing I do is ever gonna compare to that. Damn!

What I love about Danny is that he could have just gone off and become another BMX prodigy and no one would ever have paid much attention to him, but the fact that he's stuck with his love of trials and kept a variety of purist trials moves in his riding combined with the BMX influenced stuff, is just beautiful.

Two moves really got me; obviously the flair out of the tree, and also the massive 360 down the steps into the tunnel. Both of those were just absolute poetry in motion.

If you do come online and read this Danny, I'd just like to say that people like you are the reason I'm never willingly going to quit trials.

An awesome accomplishment, well done (Y)

Rich

THAT is the single most awesome thing I have EVER seen in terms of riding and video-making! From my perspective Danny is the best rider in the world in terms of testicle size, style, ideas, creativity, flow, the size of the tricks, control and, for me, I don't think anybody else has made me have my mouth wide open for the entire length of a video since probably Craig Lee Scott released his first videos - it even made me scream WTF several times! The camera work, editing, music choice, shot composition, everything was bang on and, Dave, you should be f*cking proud to have this fella on your team. My hat comes off to both Danny and his flat mate - and to Dave for supplying the riding kit! The benchmark has well and truely been set. Over and out. :blink::sick::oB) and most definitely :rockon: