Danny Macaskill - April 2009

Inspired Dave

Heh, I reckon he could pull off tailwhips down stairs. 360 tailwhips? :P

OR a decade-gap - Decade, then gap? or tailwhip then gap? To me that stuff seems impossible, but for danny mac, possibility isn't anything to worry about.

accounting_shock.jpg

That is what I do when I watch the video.

That just took everything that was previously impressive about trials and smashed it on the floor.

Quite simply the best trials video I've ever seen. Aside from the fact it was properly filmed and edited with a good soundtrack, I've just never seen such creative trials riding. It's just... damn!

I guess we can start to hope that 1/10th of those who viewed that video have looked up what trials is and that this will help with the popular understanding of this discipline.

This vid could do our sport a lot of good, I'm pretty sure it's uncommon for any extreme sports vid to reach that many views in just over 24 hours.

Heh, I reckon he could pull off tailwhips down stairs. 360 tailwhips? :P

OR a decade-gap - Decade, then gap? or tailwhip then gap? To me that stuff seems impossible, but for danny mac, possibility isn't anything to worry about.

That is what I do when I watch the video.

I would love to see danny doing tailwhip drops. Think he could have them if not already has them??

If you can pedal hop tailwhip/bunny hop tailwhip then doing it down a stair set is easier just more daunting surely, same technique......

I reckon danny could pull some stuff off on that 24" that hasn't even been done in the BMX world.

360 (or 180) tailwhip drops could definitely be achieved by danny if no-one else. Even off a curb (but would be more impressive down a set)

Also maybe something like Zack Gerbers frontflip down a stair set or after a make-shift ramp..........

I'm seriously impressed with the strength of the inspired, it's a Aluminiujm frame right?? Jeez.....

If i was danny i'd soon shove some BMX cranks on with a f**king strong BB because there's no way i'd trust a MTB BB for that sorta shizz.