My Blue Inspired. :)

spaceman

Well I've recently sold my 24UK and gotten myself an Inspired Fourplay! Needless to say, the design, shape of tubings, etc, is just fantastic/wonderful.

The stated wheelbase for the 24UK and the Inspired are 1025 and 1035 respectively. Though it's a difference of just 10mm, the Inspired feels longer (obvious), and somehow it feels really good on the back wheel. Pedal kicks are somewhat easier as compared to my 24UK (I used back all the parts).

Bunnyhops feels weird though, just a matter of getting used to in time to come. :)

I couldn't wait till daylight and bring it to a nice location to take the pics so I just took them in my house. And mind the "no seat". Haha.

3534340724_f4d5e55fb0_b.jpg

3533551533_69af707544_b.jpg

3534341838_759cf8492e_b.jpg

3533523837_933edc28b8_b.jpg

Using the Monty hose splitter looks kinda neat.

Here are the specs:

Fork: Echo

Headset: Diatech

Stem: Black Market high rise

Bar: Black Market 3'' 710mm

Grips: Odyssey Gary Young

Cranks: Modulo with 18T sprocket and Trialtech twin bash

BB: World Cat

Pedal: VP

Chain: Izumi

Rims: Alex DM24

Hubs: Hope Pro II front, Hope Pro II trials rear with 14T cog

Spokes: DT Swiss Comp

Tyres: Maxxis Holy Rollers

Brakes: Shitmano front with 180mm Magura rotor, HS33 rear with Monty hose splitter and Heatsink CNC Cousts

Gear ratio is 18:14, and I'm not using any half-links. Will slap on a tensioner once the chain stretches.

Will be getting the Pashley fork and of course the Inspired seat. >_<

Do you guys think I should change my pedal cage to black? Cos I'm got the black ones lying around.

I'm open to any comments. :)

The splitter does look very neat indeed.

Looks like a good and cheap investment to be fair.

And love the apple sticker.

I am very far from knowing much on the 24" scene(and anything in general) but the bunny hops might be hard to do because of how big rise you have with those bars.

Looking slick though. :D

Ive seen quite a few inspireds even dannny macs in real life but this by far is the best LOOKING one, especially with the monty hose splitter, and the apple sticker, just get WHITE v8's and that'll make it look the buisness :), Do not get a white sest, they get so dirty so so quikly.

Ive seen quite a few inspireds even dannny macs in real life but this by far is the best LOOKING one, especially with the monty hose splitter, and the apple sticker, just get WHITE v8's and that'll make it look the buisness :), Do not get a white sest, they get so dirty so so quikly.

Love how he drops that bomb to sound kool, lol

Love how he drops that bomb to sound Cool, lol

Ilove how you cant spell cool because your COOL

Yeah cos im kool, NO, i think nearly 400 + people have seen his bike so im not going to be cool because i have seen Danny Macs bike am i !

Holy rollers look great, I'd like ot know how you get on with them as i'm thiking about swithcing to them for the summer. My knobbly tyre is holding me back and isn't what i need on my Inspired.

White pedals could look good - also caged pedals dont suit to well - slap some platforms on and the Inspired seat will set it off a treat. Just put mine on today and it suits the frame perfectly and is a lot more low profile that a non macneil set-up.

What tensioner are you going to use?

Yeah cos im kool, NO, i think nearly 400 + people have seen his bike so im not going to be cool because i have seen Danny Macs bike am i !

I love how you cant spell cool because your COOL

Yeah because I'm cool, NO, I think nearly 400 + people have seen his bike so im not going to be cool because I have seen Danny Macs bike am I!

Stop moaning about other peoples spelling Nick. You fail.

Edited by bigamac

The splitter does look very neat indeed.

Looks like a good and cheap investment to be fair.

And love the apple sticker.

I am very far from knowing much on the 24" scene(and anything in general) but the bunny hops might be hard to do because of how big rise you have with those bars.

Looking slick though. :D

My exact words! I LOVE THIS BIKE!

Love how he drops that bomb to sound kool, lol

Haha.

Lol here we go.........

Looks soooo nice, i think it needs a seat though.

He said he hasn't got a seat yet.

Winamp currently playing; Justin Timberlake - Cry Me a River.mp3

Wow, thanks for the comments guys! :D

What's the deal with bleeding the HS33 with that splitter?

Well to be honest, I've never bleeded my brakes before, except with water. Most of the riders at my side just send in their brakes to the shop for re-bleed.

Holy rollers look great, I'd like ot know how you get on with them as i'm thiking about swithcing to them for the summer.

White pedals could look good - also caged pedals dont suit to well - slap some platforms on and the Inspired seat will set it off a treat.

What tensioner are you going to use?

Hmm, I feel that Holy Rollers are great! Previously running the Kenda K-rad on my 24UK but the sidewalls are really thin. Holy Rollers seem to be more soft/bouncy as compared to the K-rad, at least it was what I felt. Haha. I don't have any slipping problems so far, and I don't usually ride in the wet, so it was a good choice for me. I also used Holy Rollers when riding 26" mtb street a few years back. :)

I would be using the Point Racing tensioner. It looks like the 4-Jeri tensioner. I'm thinking of getting the Rohloff tensioner too, it looks very neat but pricey. I'll just get get a good fork and the Inspired seat first. :)

Bike is lookin very nice my friend! I think i will have to get the blue one when my money comes through! Only thing i would change is the forks personally white forks look best on the blue frame, but thats me being picky! The maxxis holyrollers are awesome tyres wont go wrong with them! Im Gunna give the schwalbe crazy bobs a go on mine! Just out of interest what shimano brake you using and whats it like? Any way have fun on it and ride it hard!

Winamp currently playing; Justin Timberlake - Cry Me a River.mp3

Unlucky. We won't hold it against you, don't worry.

Sweet looking bike spaceman :)

I'm tempted to shift the DMR Rhythm for a 24" Trials bike, I just like going fast and jumping stuff too much lol.