New Ashtons

Ross McArthur

How is the effect at spinney/bmx moves? Good for 180/360 bunnyhops and manuals? Im looking to get one when they are finally released (not far away i hope). And whats it like for more TGS style moves?

By The sound of the geometry It will be alot more spinney/manual/bmx styley then TGS riding.

By The sound of the geometry It will be alot more spinney/manual/bmx styley then TGS riding.

Oh good good, theres a lot of pretty decent bmx riders in my area that i ride with occasionally and i want to keep up with them.. but on a trials bike :P. I still want to be able to do trials moves though.

Info from Raleigh, Diamondback distributors:

Effect: £519.99 In stock

Justice: £519.99 eta 2 weeks

Effect Frame: £259.99 eta 2 weeks

Justice frame: £279.99 eta 2 weeks

Looks like we should be getting some Effects very soon then!

Sounds like horrifically good value for money :D

Info from Raleigh, Diamondback distributors:

Effect: £519.99 In stock

Justice: £519.99 eta 2 weeks

Effect Frame: £259.99 eta 2 weeks

Justice frame: £279.99 eta 2 weeks

Looks like we should be getting some Effects very soon then!

Adam, are those frame prices for the "kits" that were mentioned (frame/fork/headset) or frame only? Either way that's good, but if that's for a full kit then people need to get involved fast! (Y)

• 2 weeks later...
Thats abit stupid now is'nt it? Wat if i wanted to buy the hole bike and run a magura or v-brake on the front, i got to buy another fork?

Makes no sense, why even have the mounts?

What does everyone think about the build? Say I bought the Justice and as a sort of intermediate-ish rider what sort of things would have to change to make it a good trials bike?

The paint job and gussets look abit tacky and cheap on this effect although thats not a problem if if the geometry is spot on.

Just wondering if anybody has ridden one of these http://www.tartybikes.co.uk/product.php?pr...;category_id=70

i want to know if its small and short enough to pull the front end up to mannual or bunny hop with out having to pedal?