Jackson...

Pashley26

i think the difference between michael jackson and jade goody is that he actually did amazing things with his life rather than being as pikey as possible

Spot on. Exactly my thought on it really. I will always respect MJ as a musician.

(N)

I'm genuinely asking a question, why did he make himself white? And also, does this not make him a f**king weird person?

yes hes a weird person and i dont care what everyone says he was a legend and i think the pedo charges were all bullshit!! r.i.p jacko

yes hes a weird person and i dont care what everyone says he was a legend and i think the pedo charges were all bullshit!! r.i.p jacko

He openly admitted to sleeping with young boys, whether he touched them up or not it's still f**ked up.

He was a talented musician and dancer, but he was still odd.

I'm genuinely asking a question, why did he make himself white? And also, does this not make him a f**king weird person?

There is actually a skin condition that can turn black people white, there was a guy in my school who had it, it usually starts really patchy and then eventually you just aren't black at all, maybe he had this and just sped the process along with surgery? No one will ever know really.

Listening to the chart show on the radio, he's got 3 songs in there already.

Edited by mr ailsbury

Jackson's skin was a medium-brown color for the entire duration of his youth, but starting in the early 1980s, his skin gradually grew paler. This change gained widespread media coverage, including rumors that Jackson was bleaching his skin.[10] In the mid-1980s, Jackson was diagnosed with vitiligo and lupus; the latter was in remission in Jackson's case, and both illnesses made him sensitive to sunlight. The treatments he used for his condition further lightened his skin tone, and, with the application of pancake makeup to even out blotches, he could appear very pale.