I Am Gay

Prawny Baby

It's your choice at the end of the day ..

Exactly! Go gay Prawn!

On another, far more serious note...

Interesting is the parallel between crustaceans and homosexuality. God says himself that he doesn't like homosexuality, and crabs and prawns either. Many people don't like seafood, and many are repulsed at the idea of homosexuality. This seems to put God in the category of 'many people' in that he has opinions, dislikes, in my version it even says 'God hates that' [homosexuality]. But if he says eating crustaceans is an abomination, and everything indicates it is nothing of the sort, does the same go for homosexuality? I don't really see how you can logically refute one and not the other, it is disregarding the bible just as much as refuting them both.

Exactly! Go gay Prawn!

On another, far more serious note...

Interesting is the parallel between crustaceans and homosexuality. God says himself that he doesn't like homosexuality, and crabs and prawns either. Many people don't like seafood, and many are repulsed at the idea of homosexuality. This seems to put God in the category of 'many people' in that he has opinions, dislikes, in my version it even says 'God hates that' [homosexuality]. But if he says eating crustaceans is an abomination, and everything indicates it is nothing of the sort, does the same go for homosexuality? I don't really see how you can logically refute one and not the other, it is disregarding the bible just as much as refuting them both.

I concur.