Ue

RobinJI

I am never going to go " Urban Exploring " In abandoned places because it's just too mysterious, creepy and scary becasue you may uncover something really creepy, I went on a 28 DAYS LATER thread earlier called " Locked ... something cant remember the name but it's under International Thread on the Main page on the 2008 section a few pages in .. :mellow:

It's not all about rotting floorboards and peeling paper you know... It could be talking your way past a building concierge to gain roof access, or finding some fibre optic cable tunnels, or whatever. Any creepiness or fear is in your own head, so don't blame the buildings!

I think if I went urban exploring, I'd try to find something to keep as a souvenir from each place I went to.

I'm pretty sure the general rule of UE is to leave EVERYTHING in exactly the same state as you found it. Then again, being a graffiti artist I don't give that much of a shit.

Take only photos*, leave only footprints.

Exactly that is the way it is, how would you like it if you went to a site that looked amazing in someone's pictures then when you go its absolutely shite because some robbing git has taken it all!!!!

Is any one on here actually a member on 28dayslater? does anyone on here actually take part in ue properly?

it doesn't have to be a remote or dark scary place to hold some real treasures, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.