Stolen Inspired

Ali C

Ok, to the senior members this is old news, but I wanna spread the word a little now.

To keep it short, Ric Herr.Wolfkatze attempted to buy my inspired bike off me.

We agreed on a price and I sent the bike down to him. I then found the Paypal payment he sent me got cancelled from his end, leving me with no bike and no money. This was about 3 months ago now and he keeps comming up with excuses.

I then got linked to a gumtree advert that he put up trying to sell my bike!

I am currently in the middle of sorting out paperwork to use in court.

This is just a warning really, avoid him at all costs.

I would say the same, but, if he can do it LEGALLY without "brute force" as such, then thats a better outcome in my opinion, I am rather aggressive, but there is always means and ways of doing something correctly, and in future this kid will know not to mess about with things like this, when decent people agree, and trust you enough to send you the item, the least you can do is return the favour and pay. I've had so much crap like this through paypal, and its the verified members who do it! Because when you're verified you can revoke the payment at ANY time. I hope you get your bike back mate. It's truly disgusting.

police matter. there technology should be able to get him.

WHAT A F**K HEAD.

i wouldnt sell bike unless met in person for future reference that you probably worked out by now. on the other hand he may be selling to pay you......but i dowt it though.

do you know where he lives? if london based i dont mind visiting. not so much a personal favour but more the principle.

WHAT A F**K HEAD.

i wouldnt sell bike unless met in person for future reference that you probably worked out by now. on the other hand he may be selling to pay you......but i dowt it though.

do you know where he lives? if london based i dont mind visiting. not so much a personal favour but more the principle.

looks like he is....

police wont touch it as "its a paypal issue" and paypal are about as helpful as a chocolate teapot.

I would rather not go and get it, as far as I know he may have a knife or a gun (yay for media telling me everyone in London carry them!).

I have his address, phone number, proof of postage, all paypal transactions, all emails so I have a pretty strong case for the courts.

The annoying thing is, he is trying to sell the bike for over £200 more than I sold it to him, lying in the description and even using the same photos I sent him.

The annoying thing is, he is trying to sell the bike for over £200 more than I sold it to him, lying in the description and even using the same photos I sent him.

I'm pretty sure that the rules about such matters are the same everywhere - whoever buys that bike can get prosecuted, and it's still your bike no matter how many "future owners" it will have. The only thing is not to loose it.

I've ridden this! He seems ok in person, but i had no idea he would do this!

Come to think of it, my mate lent him a bike bag (through me) a good few months back and i don't think he's returned it yet, it's over 100 quids worth! He hasn't answered calls, texts, msns since i gave it to him!

Bugger.

Which would make you hand a bike over? :lol::P

:lol:

im gutted this is happening ali, but its good youve got all this evidence against him! Even though you're bikeless and moneyless I feel happy for you that youll get revenge.

Id keep to the books though to be honest (Y)

take him to court for the cost of the bike, the inconveniance of him scamming you (needed the money for things that you couldnt pay for) and the cost of court hearing ect.

they make him pay you so make up a price ;)

WHAT A F**K HEAD.

looks like he is....

He lives in Pimlico. Also he went to germany on holiday, hence the bike bag, but I thought he payed Ali well before that.

P.S. Ali that is a shame, i rode that bike and it made me want one!