Stolen Inspired

Ali C

What a nob xD Glad you got your bike back.

I currently keep mine in my room and locked :P

Not looking to sell anytime soon either so im safe, will keep a lookout for this guy in the future though.

When you ay its in your room and locked, it makes me think its somehow attached to you....kinda like this:

Securecamping.jpg

Edited by † CETFLY †

Good news Ali, i would of still given him a back hand or 12 :rolleyes: still you have her back now so alls well that ends well! Let this be a lesson boys and girls CASH ON PICK UP!

YES! Or pay half now and the other half on pick up!!

My Inspired should hopefully be with me by the end of this week. Just sold the Woodstock tonight too so need a bike to take for our meet this sunday here in Perth, Western Australia! :)

The dude who bought it off me already has an Inspired too

As Ric walked up with the bike, Joel went over and asked to look at it. He then passed it to me and I made sure it was all the same and not broken. When I was satified, I said "Hi, I am Ali, this is my bike and I'll be taking it now". he said "oh,...hi. Sorry, I was still trying to get the bike back to you" WHAT A LOAD OF SHITE! I told him I was pissed off with him and then left.

Shame I am £50 out on fuel though :(

Wow...glad to hear you got the bike back. And that's a lot for petrol...

So sad people like him exist.

• 11 months later...

questin:

why isn't he banned?

question 2:

if you didn;t give him a beating, isn;t there any other way to punish him? (maybe but not necessarily through legal actions)

He is banned mate, when you get banned it says pre-members, and when you try to sign in you get signed in but it doesnt let you do anything. doesnt even let you signed out, my old one got banned because i made a new one.