Stolen Inspired

Ali C

?

Hey guys,

I might be there early but ill see,

Text me on 07892469325 or add mr.wolf@live.co.uk and ill be around.

Ill be on iphone all day so i cant add you but ill reply when i can

Cheers!

Edited by nek0

I'm pretty sure that the rules about such matters are the same everywhere - whoever buys that bike can get prosecuted, and it's still your bike no matter how many "future owners" it will have. The only thing is not to loose it.

Apparently, if you buy something stolen at an auction then if becomes the buyers property. Because the person that it was stolen from should have been at the auction to stop it from being sold. Some wired French law apparently. May have changed now though.

Sorry about the bike man. Hope you get it back.

I understand that for the non-violent, normal members of society paying someone a visit to "**** him right up" may seem a daunting option but having been screwed over on something different, I would not rely on the courts for truth, justice or anything similar. My advice is bite the bullet and get some friends together and make a roadtrip out of it...

Unbelievably, he lists the white Inspired Fourplay on his signature and on his profile. It also states: Bike Ridden: Multiple (I'll bet).

Edited by Dan81

Court is shit.

A kid bought a Cube Attention from our shop a few months back, rode down to the shops (4 doors down) locked it up and went inside to get some sweets. He comes out to find this kid with a bat who took his keys off him and nicked the bike, and gave him a clout round the head with the bat.

He's done it a few times before, but all the court made him do was pay £100 and give the kid a written apology !

The bike was worth £600 new, and well over £300 S/H !

Sounds like a good business to be in to me...

:(

What a cock face, But you should never EVER post until the money's cleared in your bank account (not just paypal)! Doesn't matter who it is.

I don't think that matters, Paypal can take the money back out of your bank account.

You just need to get intouch with Paypal, show proof you've posted it and they'll probably reverse the chargeback. There is a phone number for Paypal lurking about.

Infact possibly this - 0870 730 7191

Hey Ali, sorry we couldn't make a trip there during the tour! We all planned on it but it all got wayy too last minute in the end, and turning up with 3 people as opposed to 20 isn't great odds :P

If you do fancy paying him a visit, gimme a shout - i'll meet you boys in London (Y)

You've got his address Ali, I still say we all go knock on the f**kers door.

Valid Dave (Y), Ali, Pick me up on the way down from Hebden, Im junction 15 of the M6 and ill come down, f**k the charges of breaking an entry and GBH, I really couldn't give a shit, take the bike and hurt him badly.

Edited by Otacon

Valid Dave (Y), Ali, Pick me up on the way down from Hebden, Im junction 15 of the M6 and ill come down, f**k the charges of breaking an entry and GBH, I really couldn't give a shit, take the bike and hurt him badly.

Rawwwww, that why we love you DK !!!!

kick the f**k out off the little fanny! wes had told of what was happening a while ago ali. he tried the same shit with his onza woodstock but wes told him to take a run and jump. everyone avoid this willy and i think the mods should ban him from the forum. thats my opinion. but sorry to hear he still hasnt paid i reckon the boys should pay him a visit.

kick the f**k out off the little fanny! wes had told of what was happening a while ago ali. he tried the same shit with his onza woodstock but wes told him to take a run and jump. everyone avoid this willy and i think the mods should ban him from the forum. thats my opinion. but sorry to hear he still hasnt paid i reckon the boys should pay him a visit.

He's going to be banned as soon as this gets sorted.

just as well this dude doesn't live in london as i would have ripped his throat out at the first chance i get.

No. No, you really wouldn't.