Stolen Inspired

Ali C

Banned ? Can you do that ? I thought they just got blacklisted ? Or has it changed now ?

Fair play he deserves to be banned like...I'm just asking. :)

This guy's a total f**kend. There's other stuff that's gone on with him too, constant lies, etc. Blacklisting's too good for him...

Rusevelt - he lives in London. Ali sent him a proper letter, special delivery (so we know he got it) saying he had 14 days to give him either the bike or money or he'd take legal action. That time's up.

EDIT: By OBM!

This guy's a total f**kend. There's other stuff that's gone on with him too, constant lies, etc. Blacklisting's too good for him...

Rusevelt - he lives in London. Ali sent him a proper letter, special delivery (so we know he got it) saying he had 14 days to give him either the bike or money or he'd take legal action. That time's up.

EDIT: By OBM!

take it you cant paypal dispute because he's cancelled it?

Sounds a horrible state of affairs to have to go through and sort out so my sympathy goes out to you, Ali. Hope you come out the other side with a good resolution and this jackass gets exactly what he deserves!

Head in a vice gets my vote!

I had my own reply to a thread somewhere about how he rolled me.

All the best intentions in the world, a tonne of lies, and screwing me around,

Do a search for the thread under my profile.

I still recommend going round with a couple of lads Ali.

Like i said, he's not a big guy at all and lives at home with his parents.

Go round and speak to his parents. They didnt want to lend him the money to buy my bike either (which is when he screwed me over to buy yours, Ali. I refused to send it without the full amount being delivered or till the funds actually cleared into my bank account from paypal)

Dont forget, if you have paypal, then its linked to a bank account (most times). He had a bank account.

I tried to get him to do a bank transfer, then more excuses as to why that wouldnt work.

I said, if you can do a bank transfer then why not just come around with the cash?

He said he was scared to walk around london with that much cash on him :Plol what a laugh.

Then when he agreed to that and me meeting him at the station to ease his mind, he said he has to wait for the money from paypal to be returned into his account.

More excuses.

Then nothing, he was jusy flat ignoring me.

It went on and on.

Ive spoken to him on msn many times about paying Ali back and making it a priority when I questioned him about him selling it on gumtree as Ali mentioned.

Id go around to his house. If i was back in London Id be comfortable to go there by myself knowing what we all know now about him and id speak to the parents and show the evidence and ask for it back to avoid further costs of court etc.

Being threatening will just give him grounds to fight back

If paypal say there is no issue because he cancelled the payment, it then becomes a police issue where they have grounds to obtain payment details from paypal between the seller and buyer, visit and question the buyer to confirm his identity and paypal account and pursue further enquiries with the buyer on what grounds did he decide to cancel the payment, weather or not the item (ie bike) is still in his possession and weather or not the buyer intends to either pay or send the item back.

If paypal say there is no issue because he cancelled the payment, it then becomes a police issue where they have grounds to obtain payment details from paypal between the seller and buyer, visit and question the buyer to confirm his identity and paypal account and pursue further enquiries with the buyer on what grounds did he decide to cancel the payment, weather or not the item (ie bike) is still in his possession and weather or not the buyer intends to either pay or send the item back.

Very true mate. Thats one very correct way of going through this. It, however, will require a lot of time and chasing up paypal, phone calls, getting the cops involved, waiting for their investigation etc etc.

It will be faster, cheaper and easier to just go round there and have 2 mates with you and ask to speak to his parents. Take the evidence you have and talk to the parents. He wont put up a fight at all, seriously. He's a kid.

Go get you bike mate, you'll be fine (Y)

good news everyone!

I now have the bike back. Mark made a fake email account and posed as a buyer. We arranged a time and place to meet in London and drove down yesterday (4 hours each way!). Lets just say he didn't put up a fight.

good news everyone!

I now have the bike back. Mark made a fake email account and posed as a buyer. We arranged a time and place to meet in London and drove down yesterday (4 hours each way!). Lets just say he didn't put up a fight.

Very good news!

Good idea.

when we met him, he tried to run away, Joel wrestled him to the ground and got him in some crazy headlock. Ric managed to bite Joel, so Mark came over and whipped out his baseball bat and gave him a couple of hits. Ric was still fighting so I got out my tazer and rendered him asleep. We then strolled off with the bike.

OR WHAT REALLY HAPPENED

As Ric walked up with the bike, Joel went over and asked to look at it. He then passed it to me and I made sure it was all the same and not broken. When I was satified, I said "Hi, I am Ali, this is my bike and I'll be taking it now". he said "oh,...hi. Sorry, I was still trying to get the bike back to you" WHAT A LOAD OF SHITE! I told him I was pissed off with him and then left.

Shame I am £50 out on fuel though :(

when we met him, he tried to run away, Joel wrestled him to the ground and got him in some crazy headlock. Ric managed to bite Joel, so Mark came over and whipped out his baseball bat and gave him a couple of hits. Ric was still fighting so I got out my tazer and rendered him asleep. We then strolled off with the bike.

OR WHAT REALLY HAPPENED

As Ric walked up with the bike, Joel went over and asked to look at it. He then passed it to me and I made sure it was all the same and not broken. When I was satified, I said "Hi, I am Ali, this is my bike and I'll be taking it now". he said "oh,...hi. Sorry, I was still trying to get the bike back to you" WHAT A LOAD OF SHITE! I told him I was pissed off with him and then left.

Shame I am £50 out on fuel though :(

I like the 1st story but what a tool,

Great news mate. Told you he wouldnt put up a fight ;)

Hahaha wouldve loved to have seen his face on realising who you all were LOL. He wouldve been back-pedalling like crazy! "ohh uhh ummm..." :P

Bad news is, I wish Id gotten your bike before all this had happened. You definitely wouldve had one smooth deal with both of us being very very happy.

Ive now paid too much for one, paying too much in freight, had to buy new front and rear hubs and am still having drama's getting it to me (problems at the Japanese end of things)

Such a pain.

If this kid hadnt screwed me around and wasted both our time and money I'd have bought your bike before I left london and taken it home with me on the plane.

Such a total shame and wish i'd waited a tiny bit longer to buy yours but its been 3months so I didnt think you'd be getting it back and I had to move on and look for another.

Shame, real shame mate :(

Glad you've got it back though mate

Id give it a really good check over though from what I read in his own thread of post-assembly :S

Please ban him also. None of this blacklisting stuff. He said, when trying to sell your bike on gumtree, that he didnt have the time anymore to ride and wasnt interested in it much anymore. Id expect he'll try to come back on the forums and someone else will get done-over by him too.

Ban him

Wes

Edited by † CETFLY †