Favourite Biscuit For Dipping In Your Tea!

club_card

I´ve recently become addicted to tea, i can´t get enough of it and as everyone knows a good cuppa tea isn´t complete without some nice biscuits to dip!

Whats your favourite biscuit for dipping? I need some ideas i´m bored of the gingernuts.

This is one of my favourites:

you will need:

1- A nice big cuppa tea.

2- A chocolate penguin bar or a copy such as tesco/sainsbury ownbrand.

3- A napkin just incase things get messy.

Method:

Unwrap penguin bar and carefully bite two of the four corners off but make sure you do the two oposite sides (diagonally) then put one of the two bitten corners into the tea and the other in the mouth, gently suck as if it was a straw untill the tea passes through the chocolate bar and into your mouth as soon as you feel the tea quickly shove all the penguin bar into your mouth and eat before it melts in your hands and enjoy! do it as many times as you like but be carefull it´s very sickly!

Now fire away with all your dipping fovourites!!

Method:

Unwrap penguin bar and carefully bite two of the four corners off but make sure you do the two oposite sides (diagonally) then put one of the two bitten corners into the tea and the other in the mouth, gently suck as if it was a straw untill the tea passes through the chocolate bar and into your mouth as soon as you feel the tea quickly shove all the penguin bar into your mouth and eat before it melts in your hands and enjoy! do it as many times as you like but be carefull it´s very sickly!

Now fire away with all your dipping fovourites!!

That, with a rocky caramel.

Mcvities Milk chocolate Digestives are the best!

Haha. And talking about hob nobs. Anyone seen Peter Kay's live at Manchester Arena? Soo funny! Well he does a bit about this. Soo funny.

Watch!

starts at about 1 min

Yes! i posted that in the best of the internet thread a while back it´s extremly funny!!

Like that, but with a Twix and black coffee :D

Hobnobs...never found them nice. Taste rabbit food covered in chocolate, and you end up picking bits of it out your teeth for the next 6 hours.

Custard Creams, Burbons, Jaffa Cakes, Nice, Coconut Rings, Jammy Dodgers, Party Rings, Club are amongst my other favourites.

You boys have no variety!

What about a Viscount? Or as I used to call it, Yoyo. Sooooo good.

Plus, chocolate covered Hobnobs are better.

Viscount!!! my nan always used to have those yum yum so many choices of biscuits and cakes over here in england it´s worth the cold weather.