Art

DrDoom

Not really much of a sketch artist myself, although i really should be as i am currently studying graphic design.

But heres a little something i chucked together when i was bored, very unfinished.

doodle.jpg

Also did this quite a while ago purely on my old graphics tablet

Head.jpg

Edited by Webber

Not really much of a sketch artist myself, although i really should be as i am currently studying graphic design.

But heres a little something i chucked together when i was bored, very unfinished.

doodle.jpg

For some reason, I find this photo to be so sick.

Im going to make another crazy grindcore word like the Jupiter one.

What should it say?

lol, good effort dude - that must have taken bloody ages!

Looks amazing! How long did it take you ? Loving the detail on the worrior helm and DDS (Y)

Must have put well over 50 hours in, possibly a 100 or more

30 or so hours in music room at school and the rest at home

4124756971_f92892f91b.jpg

Believe it or not, that's a piece of typography with three words: Misery, Victim and Ventilation, that were drawn from a hat for me.

4125529420_d0396b1dc1.jpg

This I will always remember as the film poster that I produced in half an hour, after around a week of thinking 'Shit, I don't have an idea!' and coming up with that at the last moment.

I think it's good for half an hour or so's work, haha.

4124763325_498279286d.jpg

Another film poster, it's got some words missing because I never actually had to finish it. It's done in the style of Saul Bass, can you tell?

4124767779_186b58f889.jpg

This proves I can draw, to some extent.

The colouring pissed me off because I did it using the brush tool on PS with my graphics tablet, and it took f**king ages, but there was no way around that I could see.

I'll post the rest up (3 more pages) if people are desperate, but the rest is realy badly coloured, because I ended up rushing it.

:D

I might post my no award-winning E4 ident in a bit, although strictly speaking it's a video and doesn't belong in this thread, but I'd rather put it with the rest of my shit than in BOTI on its own, even though it's [billandted]totally awesome, dude[/billandted]

Ident-ho...

Youtube Video ->
">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> Edited by Revolver

Here are some things I've done about a year ago, they were mainly just for fun and to practise in adobe illustrator.

boonana.jpg

just something stupid

citybanana.jpg

something I drew on holiday.

deathballoon.jpg

for fun.

emmaangel.jpg

something my girlfriend had drawn, I digitalised it, if that is even a word :P

pedalup.jpg

from a picture, my first try at something realistic.

undead.jpg

because zombies are cool :)

Edited by omgnoseat

I don't know how to get rid of the "share on twitter" images, sorry :P

What happens is when you copy the BB code from wherever it is, it copies a second %7Boption%7D tag. You need to ideally find the image location and do your own img tags, then they won't be links either (Y)

Cool zombie, lol, and the trials picture looks good, did you vectorise that or draw it?

You've done some nice stuff!

Edited by Revolver