Art

DrDoom

What happens is when you copy the BB code from wherever it is, it copies a second %7Boption%7D tag. You need to ideally find the image location and do your own img tags, then they won't be links either (Y)

Cool zombie, lol, and the trials picture looks good, did you vectorise that or draw it?

You've done some nice stuff!

Thanks, removed them =]

It are all vectors, but the trials one is based of a picture :)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

I think I kinda get a rough idea, but it changes/evolves as it goes. I can't really do the whole hippy 'just draw a line and then feel the paper and go from there' mentality to be honest. I'm guessing that's more what you do for the whole doodle pattern kinda thing?

I've also got rough sketchbooks that are purely pencil and whenever I feel inspired, instead of working on a finished thing I just sketch loads and loads of stuff or write down ideas, then go back to it and make more complete things out of it certain bits.

The first one of yours is sick by the way, what pens you using?

I think I draw differently depending on my mood. I tend to realise I draw different little scribbles. When I'm feeling down, angry or confused I recognise that I'll only do a black ink doodle and I'll tend to use a lot of arrows and stars - generally lots of little things that all compile to make one big mess. When I'm happier my doodles are more structured and colouful. I used the 0.3mm Staedtler Triplus Fineliners on the colourful one.

The books are pretty cheesy, but i don't think any have been made into films, although i read them years ago. In the film is the guy on the right the main character, some kind of hero? and the person on the left some downbeat character who has no money?

Dunno why i ask, just the 'pay it fowards' jumped out, only ever seen it in a lee child book before!

The books are pretty cheesy, but i don't think any have been made into films, although i read them years ago. In the film is the guy on the right the main character, some kind of hero? and the person on the left some downbeat character who has no money?

Dunno why i ask, just the 'pay it fowards' jumped out, only ever seen it in a lee child book before!

Sounds like it might be some sort of adaptation, the old guy on the right is a tramp, the little kid has a pretty shit life but just invented this idea for his social sciences project whereby you do a good deed for 3 people (hence why he's feeding a tramp haha), and those 3 people all have to do a good deed for another 3 people etc etc. It's just the story of how the idea kicks off and works it's way around the world.