Call Of Duty: Modern Warefare 2

Boswell

I am working for the midnight launch.

Gotta go back to the shop for 10.

I wasn't convinced at first, but having played it, I can safely say I will be buying, the SP/co-op is bitching.

I may even play a little MP. Only question is, PS3 or 360...

£26 in Sainsbury's tomorrow. :) A work collogue is picking up 4 copies for various people at work tomorrow morning.

Given that there's a 17 odd page jumped up on hotukdeals about it and that everyone's been ringing up the local stores to inquire it seems pretty clear that its one copy per customer.

Looks like the website i bought from couldn't cope with the masses of orders as they tried to pricematch sainsburys so they just cancelled everybodies orders and put it down to a "pricing error" :(

Got it pre-ordered on PS3 and brothers got it pre-ordered on 360

midnight at Game Station F T W!!

Wouldn't be surprised if theres a lot of disappointed pre-orderers tomorrow. When GTA 4 came out it was supposed to be strictly 1 copy per customer and at the midnight launch only pre-orderers where allowed one. But when I turned up there was loads of people without their name down buying a couple of copies, the woman infront of me bought the normal AND the last special edition. correction... MY special edition which i'd pre-ordered and paid for. Fat slargg

Edited by mr ailsbury

Got it pre-ordered on PS3 and brothers got it pre-ordered on 360

midnight at Game Station F T W!!

Wouldn't be surprised if theres a lot of disappointed pre-orderers tomorrow. When GTA 4 came out it was supposed to be strictly 1 copy per customer and at the midnight launch only pre-orderers where allowed one. But when I turned up there was loads of people without their name down buying a couple of copies, the woman infront of me bought the normal AND the last special edition. correction... MY special edition which i'd pre-ordered and paid for. Fat slargg

imag0004so.jpg

Run out? I think not...

The brown boxes at the top are all MW2, there is another rack the same size full of the Veteran Editions, and the racks are 2 stacks deep...

Think im going to go purchase a copy after work tomorrow if theres any left, although theres this part of me that wants to not buy it till ive completed borderlands(which could be some time).

Wasnt that impressed really, its still a hell of a game, but had nowhere near the impact of the first modern warfare, and there wernt that many bits of the campaign that were stand out brilliance like in the first one. spec ops is fairly mint though.

Its epic shame iv alredy compleated it :rolleyes: meh now todo it on hard and vetran haha

Online is ace , a couple of maps are way to huge but other than that no complaints :D

Session tomoz anyone?

Add me if u want Nick melson

Edit: just remeberd only thing that is shitee [ not sure if they will fix it for tmoz as its not properly released blahh blahh] but u cant have a party chat online (N)

Edited by Nick Melson