Call Of Duty: Modern Warefare 2

Boswell

The PS3 controller is a sack of junk which hasnt changed since they first released dual shock controllers. Other than the D-pad the 360 controller is better in every way.

Why change something that's already good? And Xbox have changed their controller twice now.

Why change something that's already good? And Xbox have changed their controller twice now.

That's the thing, it's not good, the thumb sticks are awkward and the triggers are useless, I'd rather have buttons.

Microsoft have changed thier controller because they realise they can improve upon old designs. Sony dont give a shit, so they added wireless and some excuse for triggers and went on counting thier money.

That's the thing, it's not good, the thumb sticks are awkward and the triggers are useless, I'd rather have buttons.

Microsoft have changed thier controller because they realise they can improve upon old designs. Sony dont give a shit, so they added wireless and some excuse for triggers and went on counting thier money.

Take that back! :angry:

I like the PS controller for everything, and the Xbox one for FPS nothing else.

Anybody else finding the AUH HBAR any good :o

I just used it for a try and was like woah, powerful and damn accurate

I kinda like it. But using Bling isn't high on my list, and that gun really needs the grip for full potential. I tend to use silencers most of the time.

The joysticks are really sloppy and clumsy through. Feels like the sticks are drunk and just roll around foolishly and uncontrollably. The angle of the controller arms don't leave my hands sat in a very nice position for pressing thr shoulder buttons either.

360 pads sits me perfectly in line with the triggers and has nice firm responsive sticks.

You can mod 360 controllers to play on the PS3... so you can have the better console with the ''better'' controller ;)

does require effort though and I prefer the PS3 controller for everything except FPS games so never bothered.

Known about them for a while yeah.