Call Of Duty: Modern Warefare 2

Boswell

:blink:

That kid must have mental problems. Look at some of his other videos... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4J9BlFeJZo...feature=channel

Nutjob.

WTf that kids a nutjob, wtf is wrong with him, i feel sorry for his parents for havng such a f**ked up lowlife of a child.

i cant belive he punched the wall

Makes me laugh to see it though, they think there bad and then lo-behold, a broken knuckel.

Just found a different vid from him and hes 19!!!! WTF http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bj_WSHjp-Fg...feature=channel

He is a f**kup

Just found a different vid from him and hes 19!!!! WTF http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bj_WSHjp-Fg...feature=channel

He is a f**kup

bahahahahahaha wtf i just reasied somthing, this guy (not kid :P) is the british version of this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEAiqDFrfgo&feature=fvw

the dance scene in this film is that kid lol

First call of duty game i have ever bought and im loving it, been glued to the tv since saturday morning.

Im slowely getting better at online although i keep getting put on teams of retards especially on destruction, had a team the other day who did not get it and were just moaning that people were sitting in two areas of the map.

Any one wants to play add me malcolm101

All I seem to do on it is wander around, and kill people ending their killstreaks. One guy was 1 kill off his personal best, and I just stroll up and shoot him in the face!

Guy went nuts. :lol:

People like you are rather annoying :( the amount of times i've been 1 off my personal best and them shot. It is so annoying but part of the game.

Anyone on PSN add me Jackmorton1

One thing thats really annoying me on the game is people following me, only to get me killed. happened a few times recently.

Yesterday I was playing on Afghan,cold blooded perk, we were all in the bit with the plantation/the pill box closest to the front of the plane. firing onto people hid behind the humvee/in the plane/on the cliffs.

I snook all the way round the back, over the cliffs, past the caves, and came round the path on the huvee, with like 4 guys in front of me, I didnt shoot, as I was in the open, hoping that If I got a bit of cover, I could have a pretty good chance of gettin all 4/ducking to reload.

What happens, some idiot on my team respawns behind the caves, starts following me, and sticks his SMG in the air, rat tat tat(he may of been aiming at the enemy, but he sure as hell wasnt hitting them) his dot shows up on the uav,they spin round as Im moving to cover and Im dead.

Likewise When Ive got the cold blooded perk, enemy uav goes up, and Ive got some idiot following me.

People like you are rather annoying :( the amount of times i've been 1 off my personal best and them shot. It is so annoying but part of the game.

Anyone on PSN add me Jackmorton1

Hahaha, I can't help it though! When I do ry o be tactical, I'd be ducked down somewhere about to shoot someone, then I get stabbed or something! Good fun.

I'll add you when I'm on it later.

Well, MW2 is certainly being raped on the PC. Not only did cheaters appear days after release, but in the past couple of days the console has been hacked and unlocked.

Discoveries from the console have lead to:

Useful things like FPS and showing ping numbers instead of bars.

Finding out IWnet is a direct port of XBLive

And the biggest so far, revealing what is most likely going to be DLC in the near future.

Conclusion: IW are right greedy bastards.

Edited by ManxTrialSpaz

I disagree with the 'greedy b*****d' comment. Activition make sequels like CoD and they KNOW that people will preorder, que and do whatever it takes to get a copy before anyone else - the games are still priced fairly in comparison to other games; perhaps a little extra cost for the mass production (I imagine COD has been produced more times than any other game) and perhaps slightly cashing in on the craze of COD.

On the radio before the release they were claiming it to be the best game ever and all this - personally I found MW1 more entertaining than this boring, repetitive arcade game.

PSN: tolley88

Is it me or is Veteran a cake walk compared to CoD4?

Finished veteran in 6 and a half hours. Only achievements left are spec ops ones :)

Is there an overkill perk at all?or do we settle for bling(not a moan exactly, but think equiping a scar with a red dot, and then a famas with a thermal scope, could make for a killer combo thats deadly at all ranges)

also, not on there right now, but can you unlock scopes etc for the handguns(saw the red dot/silencers, but wasnt paying attention really)

No Overkill, Bling is epic though. As for scopes, no thermals or anything but you do get red dots, holographic etc

As for the "news" that there will be DLC... I think if you look at how much money they must have made on WAW, MW2 was always going to have DLC so i'm not surprised.

I'm really impressed with it online and I was very dubious about it before hand. I think the accolades, titles and emblems idea is good. The new perks do seem to limit your ability to need to make good classes which is a shame however the pro perks is a good idea. The last kill killcam is a good idea and I also really like the killstreak rewards although I think the deathstreaks kinda seem like an afterthought. The maps overall are bigger but I kind of predicted that when they brought in like 13 assault rifles and only 5 or so SMG's if I remember right. The new unlockables like the thermal scope (which is fantastic except on snow maps which makes no sense) and the heartbeat sensor are really cool and I like the way you have to use each attachment to unlock a related improvement. Just really like ti so far, apart from the noob tubers and the campers which seem to be everywhere on it at the moment. I'm hoping after time the skill elevel will improve so we'll see less camping.

I disagree with the 'greedy b*****d' comment.

The only thing that makes me say that is the DLC aspect. If those game types are going to b apart of a future DLC, why? It's not extra content - it's already been made, so there's little reason to pay for after development support as there's been none.

But, the presence of DLC does raise the question of IWnet. It is looking like it was a rushed setup with the sole purpose to lock PC users out of the user generated content they usually get, to try and maximise sales of DLC on the PC. I'm fairly sure this is the truth, which is why I reckon they're greedy.