Call Of Duty: Modern Warefare 2

Boswell

I don't plan to prestige, but I am goin to complete every challenge and get every possible title and emblem.

What about the Titles you get from prestiging? :P

Might aswell prestige then do it. Brothers 2nd prestige now or something.

He must not have left the Xbox for weeks.

It is fairly annoying the amount of people that treat everything as team deathmatch and dont get it. I was playing demolition a few nights back and my entire team did not get it they just moaned about people camping in 2 areas.

Dumbasses.

Mine was in TD, first game on my mates ps3 too. :P

I kept throwing grenades instead of shooting, would be more logical to have a trigger to shoot rather than grenades, right?

Well done, sony.

I don't get it. My controller is the same as the Xbox one. Unless you mean the trigger style R2 & L2 buttons, which yeah kinda suck. But you can get decent clip ons which make them more curved. To be fair though, the PS3 controller is the best all round controller ever made. The Xbox with it's offset joysticks and worst ever D-pad design is good for FPS and that's about it. *shudders at the thought of even using the D-pad to actually play.

I don't get it. My controller is the same as the Xbox one. Unless you mean the trigger style R2 & L2 buttons, which yeah kinda suck. But you can get decent clip ons which make them more curved. To be fair though, the PS3 controller is the best all round controller ever made. The Xbox with it's offset joysticks and worst ever D-pad design is good for FPS and that's about it. *shudders at the thought of even using the D-pad to actually play.

Nah, the xbox remote is far comfier to hold and use. And as shit as the xbox d pad actually is, why would you ever want to use the d-pad?

Nah, the xbox remote is far comfier to hold and use. And as shit as the xbox d pad actually is, why would you ever want to use the d-pad?

For platformers, racing etc. I come from a D-Pad background so i'm going to prefer this style. I use Legacy thumbsticks too.

And in free for all surely?

Yeah, sorry. Everything non-strategic based.

The PS3 controller is a sack of junk which hasnt changed since they first released dual shock controllers. Other than the D-pad the 360 controller is better in every way.

I always see your score on the leaderboards and think you must be a bitch of a camper / sniper. Say it ain't so?

I'm doing OK - my ratio is more than 1 which took over 6000 kills on COD4! But I don't know the maps very well so keep getting pwned really easily.

Its not true, he just somehow presses the trigger half a second before any other human would react lol

Yeah im not a camper in any way. I snipe occasionally but im an m16, mp5 lover :)

I don't plan to prestige, but I am goin to complete every challenge and get every possible title and emblem.

What about the Titles you get from prestiging? :P

What he said.

Im not gonna prestige. Not enough reward for alot of work to get all your perks back to pro etc