Call Of Duty: Modern Warefare 2

Boswell

seem to be gettin distroyed in kills:death, score,levels etc by everyone.

Thats cos you're a whore! :P

I've been doing quite well recently although my kill:death ratio is below 2 now so im not happy. Accuracy is around the 24.5% mark which is nice and no one in the world on my score has done it in the time if done it in, everyone else is at least 4 hours slower haha

Thats cos you're a whore! :P

I've been doing quite well recently although my kill:death ratio is below 2 now so im not happy. Accuracy is around the 24.5% mark which is nice and no one in the world on my score has done it in the time if done it in, everyone else is at least 4 hours slower haha

I always see your score on the leaderboards and think you must be a bitch of a camper / sniper. Say it ain't so?

I'm doing OK - my ratio is more than 1 which took over 6000 kills on COD4! But I don't know the maps very well so keep getting pwned really easily.

apart from the noob tubers and the campers which seem to be everywhere on it at the moment. I'm hoping after time the skill elevel will improve so we'll see less camping.

I actually can't believe how many campers there are at the minute, especially on Wasteland in the middle.

Other than that i love it, especially love knifing people (Lightweight, Marathon & Commando = unstoppable).

I actually can't believe how many campers there are at the minute, especially on Wasteland in the middle.

Other than that i love it, especially love knifing people (Lightweight, Marathon & Commando = unstoppable).

Wasteland is amazing, espesh with a sniper on the outsite :P.

Shame I can't play 'cos ive got 3 red lights on my xbox :( haha.

get it back in 3 days though =]

I always see your score on the leaderboards and think you must be a bitch of a camper / sniper. Say it ain't so?

Its not true, he just somehow presses the trigger half a second before any other human would react lol

Just completed it. My hands won't work properly at the moment :S

Same, seemed a bit too easy on harderned, so going to give veteran a bash, trying to do all the special ops missions on veteran now.

And WTF, do i have to persist online to get up to level 19 to play hardcore? TDM is a joke the ammount of life you get.

Same, seemed a bit too easy on harderned, so going to give veteran a bash, trying to do all the special ops missions on veteran now.

I did that with COD4 but I found that going through the whole game again was actually easier - even on the harder difficulty. So this time I jumped straight into Veteran. It's hard :P The single player game for me seems a bit unecessary. I'll play it once through but it's all about online.

I did that with COD4 but I found that going through the whole game again was actually easier - even on the harder difficulty. So this time I jumped straight into Veteran. It's hard :P The single player game for me seems a bit unecessary. I'll play it once through but it's all about online.

+1, if it didnt have online, I doubt many people would be so obsessed with it.

Whose going to prestige?? when they changed waw from 55 to 65, i had no problem prestiging, as it didnt take much time to get through (think it was circa 35 hours) however, this is going to take ages, doing some rough calculations in my head, im figuring at my current rate, its going to take me about 70 hours to reach prestige, obviously this wont be spot on, as my match bonus will increase as the levels increase, however,Im 22.4 ish % of the way to 70, yet have done half of the challenges of the guns ill use, (dont think smgs are goin to get much use, given map size, and im not a sniper), plus ive done a load of killstreak challenges, completed all the basic training ones im gunna complete most likely, plus im sure there where a bunch of challenges that arent listed worth like 500/1000 xp that came up when i first started playing so it may end up taking way longer than that.

but to say its going to take 700 hours, thats like 4 weeks constant online play, to reach level 10, is fairly excessive to say the least.

played it today, f**king awesome..had to kill a load of innocent people on this mission makes me think what games like this will be like if graphics get to the point they look real

I don't really get what all the fuss is about to be honest. The makers of the game were obviously aware of what they were doing, and the slow-motion walking was done to emphasize the surreal-ness of it. It's entirely fictional, and you see exactly the same thing happen in films/books. People have a hang up about games but at the end of the day they're no different to any other medium of story-telling?

but to say its going to take 700 hours, thats like 4 weeks constant online play, to reach level 10, is fairly excessive to say the least.

Hmmm, yeah. Maybe you won't see so many people with level10 prestige on this one. Although with COD4, the guns you start out with are shite and it definitely hampers you and ruins your KDR. But with MW2, the guns you get at the start (famas, M4) are pretty decent so you wouldn't be at that much of a disadvantage?

Hmmm, yeah. Maybe you won't see so many people with level10 prestige on this one. Although with COD4, the guns you start out with are shite and it definitely hampers you and ruins your KDR. But with MW2, the guns you get at the start (famas, M4) are pretty decent so you wouldn't be at that much of a disadvantage?

I dont know personally, see with me, my favourite guns in cod4 where the m16a4, and the ak47, both of which were there from the off, and with the smg's, it was either the mp5, available again from the off, or the p90 which granted you had to unlock, but by the time youd got through the ak, m16a4 and mp5 challenge, you where pretty much there.

EDIT: or maybe its just i suck at this, seen as charlie and callum both seem to be miles ahead of me on the score/level/xp front.

Edited by Fish-Finger-er

Unlike COD4, it now takes much less time to get to level 50. Once people are used to it, they'll know how to prestige the quickest. I did prestige COD4 in a week before, or it may have been 10 days. Either way it was way too much.

I think its going to take much longer, normally on cod4/5, id be at level 40 by 15-18 hours of play. im now on 16 hours and im 38 I think, which is about the same time per level. although ive gone back to playing team death match now, as opposed to headquarters/domination, which i used to play, as HQ now sucks for xp, and at the moment domination is filled with a bunch of idiots who just run around treating it like TDM, and not bothering trying to capture flags, using teamwork etc.

my point being, in COD4, when you reached level 40, you where about halfway through a prestige time wise, on this youve got another 15 levels after 55, which will all be massive, 50,000 xp to 75,000 xp per level, so im no where near half way through my prestige, my original guess last night using someones ps3 xp figures, was that im around 22-23%, using cod4's levelling system times by 10 as reference point im about 30% of the way through it, either way, i dont see people playing through a prestige more than two or 3 times (who needs an extra custom slot). unless we start getting loads of double xp weekends(which i dont want) or online play changes hugely.

although ive gone back to playing team death match now, as opposed to headquarters/domination, which i used to play, as HQ now sucks for xp, and at the moment domination is filled with a bunch of idiots who just run around treating it like TDM, and not bothering trying to capture flags, using teamwork etc.

I play TDM mostly now too. Mercenary if i'm on my own. S&D is ridiculous for XP now, but also seeing as i'm still not fully competent on all maps i've left it alone for fun at the moment anyway.

But yeah, i know what you mean about HQ. At least with Domination you can work by yourself to earn points.

I think i'm on about 1day :$ and 4 hours or something, and at level 53?

Played COD4 last night, that felt kinda weird.

I think i will prestige, as there's about much point doing it as not doing it. :P