Muller Corners (yoghurts)

Fishy

71 members have voted

1. 1. Yay or nay?

• Yay
    • Nay
  2. 2. Are they too 'proper sweet and sickly and gay'?

• Yay
    • Nay

This thread is based on me saying that Muller Corners are proper sweet and sickly and gay.

Apparantly there are not just fruit corners any more, but there are one's with breakfast cerial in and all sorts? Why? They sound gash.

Dear Mr Tolley

Thank you for your message. I am very sorry to disappoint you but due to low sales it was decided to withdraw our Mississippi Mud Pie Corner yogurts but I have passed all your comments onto the relevant departments.

Thank you again for your email.

Regards

Caroline Griffiths

Customer Relations Department

Müller Dairy

Shropshire, TF9 3SQ

Telephone: +44 (0) 1630 692066

Müller Dairy - From the Heart of Shropshire

--------------------------

'I have passed all your comments onto the relevant departments' haha. What's that, the paper waste bin?

I'm tempted to email them and see if I get the exact reply :lol:

Do it.

I might do a bit of research on Caroline on facebook and reply;

I know you. I know who you are. I know where you live. I know your friends, your family and loved ones. I know what car you drive, you pets and where you go in your spare time. I know your hobbies and interests, I know your workplace and your colleagues. I know your history, I know your bank details and credit card information.

If you vaule your life, you'll get those yogurts back on the shelf by next week or I'll come and get you.

Do it.

I might do a bit of research on Caroline on facebook and reply;

I know you. I know who you are. I know where you live. I know your friends, your family and loved ones. I know what car you drive, you pets and where you go in your spare time. I know your hobbies and interests, I know your workplace and your colleagues. I know your history, I know your bank details and credit card information.

If you vaule your life, you'll get those yogurts back on the shelf by next week or I'll come and get you.

What email address did you send it to. And lawl, do it.

I was in a quiet cocktail bar once, the barman liked the cherry flavor in the cherry muller corner so much he actually used it to make a cocktail, then tried to replicate it using flavored spirits and what not. He failed, but we got to drink his attempts.

Mississippi Mud Pie Crunch Corner was certainly amazing...then they stopped producing them for some f**king stupid reason.

Infact, I'll email Muller now because I have nothing better to do.

I also emailed them! :lol:

"Please could you start remaking Mississippi Mud Pie Crunch Corners as they where yuuummmy!"