Films!?

ogre

Shank.... is crap.

:mellow:

Haha yer sorry I was kinda lean when I watched that and subsequently recommended it cos I found it hilarious. Starts allright but then just gets worse and worse, and then the wierd computer game type things are just stupid. The bit where they're all doing their different skanks had me in stitches though :lol:

Haha yer sorry I was kinda lean when I watched that and subsequently recommended it cos I found it hilarious. Starts allright but then just gets worse and worse, and then the wierd computer game type things are just stupid. The bit where they're all doing their different skanks had me in stitches though :lol:

Yeah, the beginning wasn't bad. The end was a bit.. shocking though. Brilliant soundtrack though. :P

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't watch last years and I certainty don't intend to. It shouldn't have continued any further than a trilogy.

I know, the first, second and third was good but ever since then, its gone downhill. I guess its predictable whats gonna happen - They are in a trap, their going to die.

It always happens, and from the start you can tell the person who wont die throughout the film. The whole film is really just blood.

Edit: Better note, 'Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World' was a brthday treat the other night, very good film worth a watch.

Edited by modifiedridah2k9

First film since avatar to be recorded using the 'james cameron 3d system' so should actually be 3d unlike most other human based 3d films that don't look 3d at all.

Speaking of avatar, there's a special edition out in cinemas now at the moment, it's got a whole hour of extra shit in it.

If anyone sees it, let us know what the extra bits are :P

Trust them to do that after we've had the DVD out and bought it...

i watched '30 days of night' the other night on film4.....wasnt bad.

BUT!.....i cant for the life of me remember how it ended!? If anyone knows feel free to tell me (i guess a PM would be best)

cheese very much

Edited by arw_86

ye i watched it alone in bed in the dark aswell lol.

it would be scarier if the quality was better and some of the sounds that were missing could be heard. but as its made to look like home footage they havent done too bad a job! I wanted more jumps and scares but i think it would of been too ott then and maybe made it look less like it was a real thing happening.

it is acting right?! lol

Yeah i's acting for sure, watch the end with all the cast, unless they all changed their names and the aliens gave their information too .tongue.gif

Yeah, 8 minutes apparently. An hour would make it half a day long.

Huh...

What the hell, that's totally not worth seeing. f**king rip... I read in Empire how he had an hour's worth of footage that got cut from the film, it was meant to go on the front to explain more of the background of Jake Sulley and things. I later heard it was going to be rereleased with that extra bit... obviously not.