What Does The Market Need ?

gu trials

yeah. A train with no driver so we can all die. Dick.

Think about it.. i all the trains ran at the same time as in train x left southend at the same time train y left up minster there would be a strict pattern and time schedule, nothing could go wrong due to human error just mechanical fault - and the problems off some one "leaving" a car on the track to kill them selves well easy.. CCTV or motion sensors that turn pick up any disturbancies that shouldnt set of the motion sensor at that time e.g. a person walking past it or a car going past it...

A vending machine for stationary. That way, when Im in the library doing an all nighter and my pen runs out, I can simply go to the vending machine and get a pen, or a pencil etc.

yeah you heard it here first....

Pretty sure they already do those somewhere, saw one in Birmingham that had memory sticks and stuff like that in it

A vending machine for stationary. That way, when Im in the library doing an all nighter and my pen runs out, I can simply go to the vending machine and get a pen, or a pencil etc.

yeah you heard it here first....

Theres one in southampton's west quay

time machine.

Time machines are impossible to create, and will never be created.

You can be sure of this, because of one fact, which proves it.

If time machines were invented in the future, at some point someone would've gone back into the past, and we at the present would've found out about it. Seeing as no-one has, this proves no time machine will ever be invented. :shifty:

Edited by Revolver

Time machines are impossible to create, and will never be created.

You can be sure of this, because of one fact, which proves it.

If time machines were invented in the future, at some point someone would've gone back into the past, and we at the present would've found out about it. Seeing as no-one has, this proves no time machine will ever be invented. :shifty:

Actually, the main theory regarding time travel is based around the use of wormholes, for this to work there must be a wormhole at both ends of the journey, there for it would be completely possible to travel through time, however you wouldn't be able to travel back to any time earlier than the creation of the first wormhole. ;)

I'm with whoever said car PC's, I plan on building one into my mini to access/fiddle with the engine management on the fly, and don't see why there's not more of them out there.

A pill that makes you not hungry or not need a drink, so you never have to waste money on them.

A clip on sproket for your cranks or rear wheel so you dont have ride from one riding spot to another in trials bike gearing you can just clip it on and ride in bmx gearing or just harder gearing?

Actually, the main theory regarding time travel is based around the use of wormholes, for this to work there must be a wormhole at both ends of the journey, there for it would be completely possible to travel through time, however you wouldn't be able to travel back to any time earlier than the creation of the first wormhole. ;)

This.

on a serious suggestion.

online gambling is MASSIVE at the moment!

so someone needs to create an online forum where people who use games such as FIFA and COD to have betting games and battles.

the main problem however is the rights over the games etc, but i for one know that i would love to play fifa against randomers for a couple of quid! makes it more intense and fun.

on a serious suggestion.

online gambling is MASSIVE at the moment!

so someone needs to create an online forum where people who use games such as FIFA and COD to have betting games and battles.

the main problem however is the rights over the games etc, but i for one know that i would love to play fifa against randomers for a couple of quid! makes it more intense and fun.

Good idea, but you'd also have to get round the logistical problems of hooking up with the person you've made a bet with and proving the result. I can imagine quite a lot of cheating...