The Girl You Would Most Like To Put Your Dangle In Her Angle!

arw_86

i was in australia for 5 months....whilst i was there i worked at a surf school and basically made it clear to alot of people i met throughout my trip that alana blanchard was AMAZING! Anyway, i went on a roadtrip up the coast with two guys from holland and a german girl and we crashed at some american college girls apartment for a few days in surfers paradise. Shortly after this i headed to melbourne for a few days then home. A week or so later the people i road tripped with and the americans all went to a surf comp down the road. They posted pictures up, a few were with ALANA BLANCHARD!!!!! i just posted on the photo something like 'OH MY f**kIN GOD THATS HER!!! THATS ALANA! YOU BASTAAAAARDS!!" they didnt even know who she was the plebs!

also a girl i was seein in oz worked at a cafe, for the richest man in queensland.....she only f**kin served KELLY SLAAAAATER!!!!! she was like 'i served some famous surfer i think' and she couldnt remember who, so i was like meh anyway, then we were walking past a quiksilver shop with a massive poster of kellys face....'o thats him, ye kelly' :o f**k OFF U SLAG!

To be fair a lot of people wouldn't know either of them...

I don't, other than from this thread.

kelly slater is a man! haha. 10x world champion, considered one of the best athletes of all time. he is to surfing what lance armstrong, federer, tiger, messi etc are to their sports.

nah didnt expect them to recognise her really, i was just gutted they got to meet her a week after i left and they didnt have a clue. just one of those 'just my luck' moments

Edited by arw_86

I know Kelly is a man, I never said anything about women :P

And yes, I see your point but surfing isn't as big as golf or other sports, or at least you don't get the Tiger Woods of surfing on the front page of newspapers because they've slept with 25 women or whatever haha

• Like 1

1000 posts! (well 1001, but the pic on the 1000th post is way better than what im about to say!....

id like to take this opportunity to thank........myself, for starting a thread that has introduced so much gash onto a male filled forum.

may the clunge continue :)

Edited by arw_86
  • Like 1

So, the girl i've been talking to for a couple of months has told me shes split up with her boyfreind? but they werent boyfreind and girlfreind but just doing boyfreind and girlfreind things? mind f**k? now shes been talking to her freinds about me, and seeing as shes drunk i was questioning her as to what she was talking about to her mate? but shes not drunk enough to answer that yet with the honest answer jsut replys with "cant remember :)"...

Should i sack it off due to the thing with her boyfreind? or should i stick with it?

nick you total tit, wrong bloody thread!