The New Onza Zoot

matthew_coggan

Beats the hell out of anything else near it in the 24" market. Super good quality for very low price. I'm even tempted to try the frame out myself. If it had the Deng BB design and a slightly raised BB height, I'd be all over it!

Beats the hell out of anything else near it in the 24" market. Super good quality for very low price. I'm even tempted to try the frame out myself. If it had the Deng BB design and a slightly raised BB height, I'd be all over it!

Might look at one myself when I get rid of some stuff. Do you know if I could swap some stuff around? maybe get dif. rims, bar, maybe a Pro 2, custom spec really. I know how these prebuilt bikes are. I wonder if it would be a ton more pricey. If it is I'll probably just go for the regular setup and get stuff later. Not making too many plans though. lol Still have to sell a bike.

Im not keen on the built in pivotalpost, Way too high looking overall.

Wait, so you can't put a different seat on it? One of the first things I would prob do would be throw and Inspired seat on.

Might look at one myself when I get rid of some stuff. Do you know if I could swap some stuff around? maybe get dif. rims, bar, maybe a Pro 2, custom spec really. I know how these prebuilt bikes are. I wonder if it would be a ton more pricey. If it is I'll probably just go for the regular setup and get stuff later. Not making too many plans though. lol Still have to sell a bike.

Wait, so you can't put a different seat on it? One of the first things I would prob do would be throw and Inspired seat on.

You cant put a rail seat on, well with-out use of an adaptor. But the inspired ones a pivotal anyhoo, but there horrid compared to the Resurrection Pivotal.

Pivotal is basically a design standard so you can put any pivotal saddle on there.

the inspired ones a pivotal anyhoo, but there horrid compared to the Resurrection Pivotal.

I think you're wrong there (they look bloody similar) but that's by the by. Danny Mac uses an Inspired seat. Using one makes you ride like Danny. True fact.

Shame the frame dosent have magura mounts as I would probably buy one. <_<

The pro frame kit will, just been in the factory today and seen the rear end being made. Should have a sample in a few weeks to show everyone. The pro frame kit will be made of U6 tubiing so tougher and lighter, CNC rear drop out like on the pro series frames and Maggie 4 bolt mounts. The kit includes a seat, Alloy straight blade 24" forks, Sealed headset and saddle. Change of colour too, Its white with puple graphics.

Also with that sample I have designed with the aide of the factory today the following samles.

Zoot 26" prototype 1040, +1.5 , 390 , 73

Ice 24" Prototype 1050 , +50 , 380 , 73

CLS 20" street prototype geo same as before

New 26" that we have not named yet but should be UCI style. same as the Limey 4

Dad flew home last week and brought back and new 20" frame that weight 1.2 KG geo 995,+90, 350 requested by Joe Seddon and a new version of the Ice 20".

photo's etc will be released over the next few weeks.

Cheers

I think you're wrong there (they look bloody similar) but that's by the by.

They're the same pan, with the same bolt, same amount of padding, etc. - only difference is the actual cover design itself, which is purely a personal thing. When they're both next to each other, there's not much in it, but I'd rather give my money to Dave and Jon rather than Resurrection.

The pro frame kit will, just been in the factory today and seen the rear end being made. Should have a sample in a few weeks to show everyone. The pro frame kit will be made of U6 tubiing so tougher and lighter, CNC rear drop out like on the pro series frames and Maggie 4 bolt mounts. The kit includes a seat, Alloy straight blade 24" forks, Sealed headset and saddle. Change of colour too, Its white with puple graphics.

Also with that sample I have designed with the aide of the factory today the following samles.

Zoot 26" prototype 1040, +1.5 , 390 , 73

Ice 24" Prototype 1050 , +50 , 380 , 73

CLS 20" street prototype geo same as before

New 26" that we have not named yet but should be UCI style. same as the Limey 4

Dad flew home last week and brought back and new 20" frame that weight 1.2 KG geo 995,+90, 350 requested by Joe Seddon and a new version of the Ice 20".

photo's etc will be released over the next few weeks.

Cheers

That Sounds mint !!

Is that going to be coming out this year ?

or is it a bike just made for joe ?

Sam :D

That Sounds mint !!

Is that going to be coming out this year ?

or is it a bike just made for joe ?

Sam :D

I don't know if it will be coming out but Joe has designed it so it will hopefully ride like the lil 18" wheeled bike he's been ripping it on recently, should be interesting!

Would be better if Joe could just talk to the factory while he's out there and ask them to reduce the height really though...

If the bikes themselves are going to be in stock in stores in about 3 weeks, I'd imagine that ship has metaphorically sailed.