Troy Medina / Troyston ?

I've tried ringing him at all times of the day to make sure he's not working, i've messaged him over fb. There seems to be no way of contacting him, does any one live near him ?

* Im meant to be doing a deal with him, he was meant to have sent the parcel yesterday, but he didnt tell me wether he did or not, although i asked him to tell me if had done so.

Any one that gets in contact with him please message moe over this or reply to this ASAP thank you !

Sure theres a section for all this? :/

He hasnt ripped me off, but im just asking to see if any one on here is a local to him, as there seems to be no way of contacting him via phone or internet.

[quote name=Nick pyke :)' date='13 April 2010 - 07:09 PM' timestamp='1271182198' post='2115486]

He hasnt ripped me off, but im just asking to see if any one on here is a local to him, as there seems to be no way of contacting him via phone or internet.

Read your own bleeding topic you tit.

Already done that you tit.

"if any one lives near him, and can get in contact with him.." I.E. knocking on his front door asking what the hell is happening ?

He text me this morning and i asked him to text me the tracking information, no reply i've rung him since 11:00 and he would not answer, now he has turned of his phone.

He has a life, now he's in bed. Yes he's not being ideal but give him a chance.

I have, i've een more then patient ! he told me at the start of last week hes going to be posting the stuff, then he didnt have any money, then the money went into his accont on monday, he was too busy to post it on monday..

I'll wait until tommorow to see what happens.

Rant over.

Stop calling everyone tits, you sound like a proper spam javelin.

Just send him a message politely asking whats going on then RELAX! To quote Frankie.

RELAX dont do it !

Yes i have, sent a message to him :)