Heatsink Yellows.

LukasMcNeal

I have a pair brought them last week in the new metal backings.

fresh light grind.

Heatsink yellow pads in New cnc backings

Onza diamond rim

4 finger lever

rb booster

There silent at the moment as ive used them for 2 hours but there performance is amazing best pads ive ever ran.

So i thought lets see how they work in pouring rain so i stayed out in the wet for abit :P and kept riding and they went mega silent like magura blacks hehe

but still the performance only went down a slight bit.

Recommend these to anyone!

Also the best pads I used, although the only decent setup I used had Citrus pads, which were amazing but wore down in a couple of rides, then phatpads which were OK but never really lived up to the hype, then I got the heatsinks which were great.

I use them and they are perfect!

Hold (even in the wet), breaking power and nice wearing rate (if you have a smooth or lightly ground rim)

I would suggest anyone getting them they are just ace!

I'm not a harsh rider or a TGS monster but these pads have saved me in many situations that others wouldn't.

Get a pair!You won't regret it!

I tried every try-all pads, original Coust! pads, and others...

Heatsink yellows just overpass them all. They never seem to wear down, and there performance are so unique on smooth rim (which is what I use at the moment). I would highly recommend them!

GO FOR THEM!

I ran heatsink yellows. They give incrediable bite and noise for me. They just had no hold, at all. That was on a grind on the rear, so i swapped them over, stuck them on a fully smooth rim with tar, but that was on the front. On the front they were awesome.

I wasn't overall impressed with there performence on a grind, saying that, Any brake ive ever used with a grind has been utter shocking.

Smooth ***.

:S How can a brake be worse with a grind than on smooth?

Crazy guy.

Heh, smooth works for you though, so whatever :P

I've no idea lol. I just have a serious hatred towards grinds. Cause' all my smooth rim brakes have been 100 times better. My old style zoo pads, my heatsink yellows, my plaz, my coust, my koxx yellows. Ran them all on grinds, ran them all on smooth aswell. All performed better on the smooth with tar.

Its nuts haha.

I found mine wore down the first couple of mm quite quickly but have since settled in and are about perfect, bite, hold and wear rate are all spot on. Helps to have a reasonably sharp grind (but not harsh), performance of mine suddenly drops off once the grind is too dull, takes about 4-6 months to happen - I havent ridden a huge amount recently though :(

I found mine wore down the first couple of mm quite quickly but have since settled in and are about perfect, bite, hold and wear rate are all spot on. Helps to have a reasonably sharp grind (but not harsh), performance of mine suddenly drops off once the grind is too dull, takes about 4-6 months to happen - I havent ridden a huge amount recently though :(

You're lucky, the grind on my Viz! rim disappears after a ride or so.... now on a Ronnie they would be amazing, if only Onza made a 47mm wide rim out of the same stuff they made a Ronnie with.....