Post A Video Of Todays Riding

isitafox

22 hours ago, JJ Leigh said:

Cool riding dude but if I've got one tip for you I'd REALLY advise you to learn to spin the other way. It will be hard but it will link up your riding SO much better. You already 360 pivot the other way so things are getting mixed up and it'll only get worse as you get better. You're also putting in a pedal kick in spins and rolling gaps where just a plain bunnyhop will look a lot nicer.

This is coming from experience, if you want to future proof your riding NOW is the time to start....I learned the hard way.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Ali C said:

Cool riding dude but if I've got one tip for you I'd REALLY advise you to learn to spin the other way. It will be hard but it will link up your riding SO much better. You already 360 pivot the other way so things are getting mixed up and it'll only get worse as you get better. You're also putting in a pedal kick in spins and rolling gaps where just a plain bunnyhop will look a lot nicer.

This is coming from experience, if you want to future proof your riding NOW is the time to start....I learned the hard way.

Funny you said that as I was thinking the exact same things haha! I'm getting there, spins are the hardest ones for now though! rolling gaps are also "pedal-less" a lot more now :P I had another clip where the gap from the jump box to the bank had no bitch crank involved but it wouldnt render in the video for some reason, so chose the only other one I had. 

You are right though, I'll get it all smoothed out in time :)(Y)

24 minutes ago, Ali C said:

I've just uploaded todays helmet Gopro footage onto my Facebook fan page, I'm not sure how you embed that so sorry for just a link

click me

I really liked it, I agree it needs a topic of its own. The only thing that would make it a little better for me personally is if you checked the walls back out you had just dropped and things. The only thing I don't like about head-cam is scaling things. 

Riding is looking so good, the 360 off was really cool. 

cheers Luke, I did try to get a look back at the walls but I didn't anticipate how low my camera was so it didn't get a good view plus it slowed down the pace of the video. The drop at 4 mins was one of my biggest for a while, must have been at least 11ft. I'll do it again when Mark comes up next :) 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Ali C said:

cheers Luke, I did try to get a look back at the walls but I didn't anticipate how low my camera was so it didn't get a good view plus it slowed down the pace of the video. The drop at 4 mins was one of my biggest for a while, must have been at least 11ft. I'll do it again when Mark comes up next :) 

That was truly awesome. Be able to have that freedom on a bike is a beautiful dream.so much control. Maybe cam was too low but there are no words for me to say how I enjoyed it. 

Edited by Shub_Step

1 hour ago, Ali C said:

I've just uploaded todays helmet Gopro footage onto my Facebook fan page, I'm not sure how you embed that so sorry for just a link

click me

Really made my day this video. Some riding to really really look up to. 

Got me motivated to send a few more hooks. 

Watched it like 20 times now

;-)

• Like 1