Post A Video Of Todays Riding

isitafox

On 3/14/2016 at 7:48 AM, Ross McArthur said:
3 hours ago, Jacob Ashworth said:

Just put some clips together that I had spare into a little edit. Hope you like. 

8 hours ago, Shub_Step said:

Massive gap !!

That would be the ten year old who insisted on helping me film.

Nice unorganized cluster of quotes there, cheers tf. 

@Ross McArthur I know your sick sense of humor is wicked enough for me to not have to make a comeback haha

@Shub_Step Thanks dude, the nasty noise was me trying to land on the top instead of the edge to avoid puncture you can even hear myself laughing at the fact I landed that hard trying to avoid a puncture. Also I am on the hunt for a Bottom bracket for you as of 5 min's from now! 

@Jacob Ashworth You already know my view on your riding but those clips were really cool, its always nice to see footage of you that I haven't before. Can't wait for summer. 

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Paperclip said:

Nice unorganized cluster of quotes there, cheers tf. 

@Ross McArthur I know your sick sense of humor is wicked enough for me to not have to make a comeback haha

@Shub_Step Thanks dude, the nasty noise was me trying to land on the top instead of the edge to avoid puncture you can even hear myself laughing at the fact I landed that hard trying to avoid a puncture. Also I am on the hunt for a Bottom bracket for you as of 5 min's from now! 

@Jacob Ashworth You already know my view on your riding but those clips were really cool, its always nice to see footage of you that I haven't before. Can't wait for summer. 

Thanks @Paperclip took me a while to understand the cluster of quotes, especially because I haven't read previous comments.

i wasn't entirely keen on them clips until Karl told me to upload them :-)

A new learn tonight! Very pleased with it considering I don't do much "front wheel stuff" so much that I have no idea what it's even called haha, a Canadian I think?

Element of Ali C in this for sure haha :P 

Edited by JJ Leigh

A Canadian nosepick is where you 180 into a nosepick on the coping, then go straight back in.  Guess that'd just be a 360 nosepick?

Not sure if this will work, but a clip from the other day I just uploaded.

EDIT:  Nope.  Never mind...

EDIT 2:  Hopefully this works...

• Like 8

23 minutes ago, Mark W said:

A Canadian nosepick is where you 180 into a nosepick on the coping, then go straight back in.  Guess that'd just be a 360 nosepick?

Not sure if this will work, but a clip from the other day I just uploaded.

EDIT:  Nope.  Never mind...

EDIT 2:  Hopefully this works...

Works. :) GoPro4?

3 hours ago, Shub_Step said:

Should deserve his own topic ! Really liked it!

Thanks man. I'll be honest and say I wasn't really that chuffed with this one but glad people are liking it. 

As for having its own topic.. The Lisbon video has 8 comments. 8 for gods sake!

Edited by Ross McArthur
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, Ross McArthur said:

Thanks man. I'll be honest and say I wasn't really that chuffed with this one but glad people are liking it. 

As for having its own topic.. The Lisbon video has 8 comments. 8 for gods sake!

Younger I tended to watch a lot of "Go Big" videos. Now I understand that I only wanted to be impressed more and more...Exactly same thing about guitar playing. trying to Solo as fast as a human can don't make the musician groove well...depite it's impressive.
I grew up and my mind have totally changed.
I don't know why but some of you "english/canadian" guys have something special. Hard to explain for me. But It's all about creativity, ambiances, vibes and sensitivity. Architecture exploitation.
Of course the riding is very good and sometimes "big" but videos don't only show a guy who has really big balls on a bike. the kind of guy "Hey You've seen what I did?!"B)
Hopefully our sport evolves and the way you all promote it too.
Very often videos are beautiful. Meticulous framing. Song choice.
There are here some very talented Artists. (and a brakeless alien/artist too:lol:)
Now the capacity to make me feel emotions behind my screen impress me much more than a guy destroying everything, who can drop 4 meters, biggest gap to front with horrible Euro Techno style ala "I dive topless into a pool at the end of MY bike edit".
Simplicity is why I really like your video even if you're not really chuffed about it. No hops, good balance, precision and smoothness. Video doesn't pretend to show the best of you. It is just you on your new bike having fun and playing with creativity.
Lisbon edit is so so good...Friends, smiles, lines, sun, big stuff smooth. All I love. Inspirationnal.

I mostly watch 24street footage, I know my mind is a bit subjective. But I have to say you all that if I bought an arcade at 27 it's thanks to this Trial-forum "community". watching videos and read you made me want to ride so much after nearly nine long years off. I never thought riding again.

As a begginer I tryed my turn to make videos of my improvement. My passion. I now have more than 50 mini-edit and I really enjoyed making them even I was never chuffed about my riding. I never got more than 120 views, and have just only one comment on my youtube channel haha. My only fan is my dad and I'm good with that :lol:

For the first time I'm trying right now to make a proper/thoughtful edit with the bit of tricks I know. trying to put in it my identity and feelings. I hope people will watch it despite I don't go big. Nothing will impress them. Anyway it will come very soon and it could have his own topic.:S
I don't care getting more viewers spamming facebook or any social media even if it could be pleasant to have "gratitude" for all the efforts I made.
But If a random guys from young generation (or not) find out my footage one day and jump into our sport, buy a bike to enlarge the community, I can die happy.:D

Edited by Shub_Step
Miss words
  • Like 2