Post A Video Of Todays Riding

isitafox

My first post in this section, my first video clip infact! Yes it's poo but i'm dead proud of it even though i have done better stuff and this was the end of the day and i was feeling dead! Mainly uploaded it because someone on here, can't remember who didn't believe i'm a real person so here's my FU!

^_^

Just a bit of messin about. Had an idea today that I might be able to hop up a ledge or something and land in a kinda layed down skid. So I had a couple of goes and it wasn't really happening, then I spotted a piece of blue foam mat down on the edge of the water tried skidding on that and it worked pretty good. Recon I'll be able to do it on concrete when I get the technique dialed and just chuck it in a line or something.

Edited by Chris Borneo
  • Like 2

Bought a second hand bike a few weeks ago after not being on one for over 3 years-thought this summer would be as good as any to start riding again! Roughly 8 foot (quite big for me) gap down at an awesome little place i found in the kent area. Play from 30 secs in:

• 2 weeks later...

Nice little vid. Skid on the scaffold pole was cool. Love quirky little tricks like that. Reckon you jus need a bit of old ply on that sand and you'd be good to go. Nice bike too. What is it? I'm really starting to think I might have to go 24"

Cheers, I will try and compact it down a bit would be a lot of a nicer line if i could ride smoothly out of it. Riding a 2010 fourplay, feels so solid i think it will probably out live me. Got a really easy gear on it so its great for spins on the back wheel and other things.

• 2 weeks later...