Post A Video Of Todays Riding

isitafox

Have only been riding for about 3,5 months now, and I have putted this video on here somewhere, but more comments on it would be great. I had a shitload of air in the system, and one the magura mount is stripped, so the brake booster aren't working.

Leave comments, an tips please! :)

I have the same problem... Really solid riding by the way (Y)

Thanks man.

If only there were some "blueprints" for obstacles made out of the normal 120x80x15 pallets. My imagination really sucks when it comes to inventing new stuff, can't think of anything really interesting.

Thanks man.

If only there were some "blueprints" for obstacles made out of the normal 120x80x15 pallets. My imagination really sucks when it comes to inventing new stuff, can't think of anything really interesting.

Yeah blueprints would be nice! Me and my dad built this a couple of weeks back and its sturdy as hell (heavy too)

tumblr_m3tkmudRSC1ruvflao1_500.jpg

Edited by streetrials24

This is currently my everest, pain in the arse as I'm only managing about an hour a week riding at the moment and just after almost doin this it started chucking it down with hail so I had to leave it for the day. Cast pebble bollards and wet weather are a lethal combination, next time it will be done!

Went and rode some natural yesterday in sprotborough woods. Its between doncaster/rotheram..

Heres a nasty bail yesterday.. the rock was more slippy than i expected to say it was roasting hot weather and dry as a ghandis flip flop. Handlebars to stomach arghhhhh