Post A Video Of Todays Riding

isitafox

Nice riding, love the 'I'm gonna steal your thunder and do it to rear' nothing like a bit of friendly competitiveness :P And I hope the last narration isn't true.

i'm just pure b*****d :rolleyes: riding is made of win since uni appears to be rapidly thundering down the shitter...

Pretty smooth JD. I thought you were coming to the DJ ride yesterday?

Cheers :) I was planning to, but I ended up feeling proper rough - migraines all through Saturday night. That was enough of a reason for me to convince myself not to come along, being as I'd been 50/50 for ages anyway.

As it turns out though, I definitely should have, as Leannes 1 hour shopping trip ended up being all day. Seen some awesome tailwhip pics of you though, nice (Y)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Another day, another soaking. However this time i'm actually thankful for the rain. It restricted me to a little roofed podium thing where first I improved my back wheel hops, then figured out how to pedal-up, and then figured out how to pedal hop! Pretty chuffed with the day's progress for about 30 mins of riding. :D

Not sure why there's no sound and apologies for the bad quality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMSwhhdY3nQ&feature=player_detailpage

Another day, another soaking. However this time i'm actually thankful for the rain. It restricted me to a little roofed podium thing where first I improved my back wheel hops, then figured out how to pedal-up, and then figured out how to pedal hop! Pretty chuffed with the day's progress for about 30 mins of riding. :D

Not sure why there's no sound and apologies for the bad quality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMSwhhdY3nQ&feature=player_detailpage

You are very good, those backhops are really progressing.

After 6-7 months I can only do 3-6 :P