Hotmail Password Recovery

Joe O'Connor

Hey,

A while ago I lost my password for a hotmail account. is it possible to recover it?

Its got some info (other passwords, files etc...) that I wouldnt mind having.

Im pretty sure I wont get it, but wouldnt mind it, its got a pic on it I want for a graphics portfolio Im putting together.

Thanks,

Joe

Forgot to mention,

I made the account years ago and was dumb enough to make the recovery email address the same as the address I forgot the password.

So I cant do that.

My bad for not mentioning that. Im not that dumb, but I am dumb enough to make it so I probably cant get my email back.

I made the account years ago and was dumb enough to make the recovery email address the same as the address I forgot the password.

I'm pretty sure even years ago, they'd have had code in place that means this would get flagged up when you try to do it.

There are always ways to recover your password, you've just made it really hard for yourself by not taking the care to sign up properly when you made the account

I'm pretty sure even years ago, they'd have had code in place that means this would get flagged up when you try to do it.

There are always ways to recover your password, you've just made it really hard for yourself by not taking the care to sign up properly when you made the account

Yeah I dont know that either. Good ol' 12yr old me being difficult ae!

So I cant do that.

It wouldn't have allowed you to do that.

Click 'Use my location information and secret answer to verify my identity' fill in the stuff in there.

If you can't answer your secret question, you're screwed.

It wouldn't have allowed you to do that.

Click 'Use my location information and secret answer to verify my identity' fill in the stuff in there.

If you can't answer your secret question, you're screwed.

Guess who's screwed then?

Yay

Edited by Joe O'Connor

Fav Teacher.

Have fun

Well being as you were 12, this will have obviously been a teacher you'd had before that time. It'll probably have either been the teacher of the subject you were best at, or the female teacher you had your first wank over.

Well being as you were 12, this will have obviously been a teacher you'd had before that time. It'll probably have either been the teacher of the subject you were best at, or the female teacher you had your first wank over.

Or… 'Mr Daly, he had such a gentle touch…'

when you're 12, you sure as hell don't like maths, science, or anything involving writing for that matter

Art, or workshop teacher?

My favourite 2 teachers from that age were Mr. Blincoe (RIP you suicidal maniac) and Mr. Moore. Maths and Science respectively. That said, I am a bit of a freak.

Mr Smith?

Haha, close!

I'll hopefully figure it out soon!

Anyway, my favorite teacher would be Mr. Parker who is 80ish and has taught heaps of current students parents when they where at school or Mr. Van der Westhuizen who is some massive South African who swears at kids when they are being dicks.