A Bit Of Tgs, A Bit Of Natty.

Ross McArthur

Hi guys,

Ive just finished a small edit of a few clips Ive been filming.

The first location is an old milling building foundations next to the river Clyde...Quite fun to ride. The second is Cambusbarron quarry in Stirling.

Song is Wheels by the Foo FIghters.

Hope you all enjoy.

Big thanks to Le@TNN for the parts and James for filming.

sweeeeeet vid man. looking comfortable on that bike again. just what i like to see. Love the cambu section :D. ruins bit wasn't as aesthetically pleasing as i thought it might be...cambu made up for it.

tune sounds familiar.....;)

catch you saturday!

Edited by ben_travis

The forum's being a slight disappointment of late in my eyes with there not being many stock videos that are overly watchable and from within the uk.

Once again you Dident fail too impress, Id say the start wasent as good as the natty but for a chilled out video like that it worked well.

That was a beast of vid dude would of prolly left the ruins stuff out though, did we no get that massive side hop on camera?

Need to get back to Cambu get more filming done Ive still got the photos to go up.

41256_1480762776749_1164204170_31197052_7872262_n.jpg

Edited by jambo

The forum's being a slight disappointment of late in my eyes with there not being many stock videos that are overly watchable and from within the uk.

Once again you Dident fail too impress, Id say the start wasent as good as the natty but for a chilled out video like that it worked well.

Sweet comment. Thanks man. (Y)

That was a beast of vid dude would of prolly left the ruins stuff out though, did we no get that massive side hop on camera?

Need to get back to Cambu get more filming done Ive still got the photos to go up.

Side hop wasnt that big lol :$

I know man, ill take the spade up next time. :-;)