Trials-Uk's Address At Centre Of Cannabis Factory.

Hannah Shucksmith

Pffffttt and to think Dan Ko never even sorted me out over the forum.

Haha that's what i was thinking ;)

Maybe he was hoping to start sending out free treats with every purchase like Heatsink?

Free 20 bag when you spend over £200?

Or a 10 for £100 ;)

Great find Hannah.

It does seem unlikely, but I can't imagine they got the address wrong in the report. I've been to that warehouse before Dan properly f**ked it all up, and I gotta say he had 2 floors in his warehouse then. So it does match the report. Can anyone find out what the address was that the police searched the house of? As Dans address Coburn Gardens, Cheltenham.

Last I heard someone had taken over trials uk. Maybe it was so they would have the warehouse and could then turn it into this. Hence the part about goingbto a residential house linked to the warehouse, but releasing them. That does make sense.

I heard recently that Dan is now in the import/export business.

Actually yer that's a good point, I bet those guys were the most unreliable drug dealers you've ever spotted on a street corner.

Kinda like my best mate who used to deal, he used to buy 2oz's at a time, but it was like his love child, and people literally had to persuade him to sell any to them lol

How likely is it that this has anything to do with Dan? For an outsider like me this is not as obvious.

I'd say it was very unlikely...although on the other hand you'd be suprise what sort of things people get up to, just because he own(s/ed) a trials shop it doesn't mean to say he couldn't be involved with such things.

However, I think the obvious thing here is that this news report is from April 2010 - 5 months ago - I think we'd have heard some news about the whole affair before now considering how many people have contact with Dan on the forum.

I'd say it was very unlikely...although on the other hand you'd be suprise what sort of things people get up to, just because he own(s/ed) a trials shop it doesn't mean to say he couldn't be involved with such things.

However, I think the obvious thing here is that this news report is from April 2010 - 5 months ago - I think we'd have heard some news about the whole affair before now considering how many people have contact with Dan on the forum.

Fair points. I was just wondering about how he hasn't posted on here since march and that he'd got an R8 some time ago. You can't earn that much on a trials shop unless it's Tarty size.

Fair points. I was just wondering about how he hasn't posted on here since march and that he'd got an R8 some time ago. You can't earn that much on a trials shop unless it's Tarty size.

He has a rich Daddy.