Trials-Uk's Address At Centre Of Cannabis Factory.

Hannah Shucksmith

And Daddy got rich from selling drugs...It's the perfect crime, hide a drug factory in the back of your son's trials warehouse.

Is that sarcasim ? Cause' im pretty sure they own like 5 restaraunts or some shit ? lol

I find it hilarious how Dan has disapeered off the face of the earth, yet he's still a hot subject haha.

It's quite clearly all a front. I bet the mafia own half the Italian restauraunts in Italy but it doesn't make the background business legit.

Its like 9am, i havnt slept in over 48 hours, i really arn't thinking that deeply into things :P

I find it hilarious how Dan has disapeered off the face of the earth, yet he's still a hot subject haha.

To be fair, if anyone on here who owns a business had their business premises raided and a massive cannabis factory found I'd imagine they'd be a 'hot subject' on here too...

To be fair, if anyone on here who owns a business had their business premises raided and a massive cannabis factory found I'd imagine they'd be a 'hot subject' on here too...

Its like 9am, i havnt slept in over 48 hours, i really arn't thinking

Mark, be kind :P

i ride with dan alot and he dosnt seem the type of person to this. he did say a while ago some one was renting his old trials uk uni off him. and personally i dont think dan has the brain power to do this.

and this really annoys me if his dad has the money to buy his son a nice car in the same situation wouldn't you do the same?

Edited by kyle-livesey

and this really annoys me if his dad has the money to buy his son a nice car in the same situation wouldn't you do the same?

See that's fine until he loses it while showing off to his mates, plows into a bus stop or family coming the other way and kills a few innocent people. It's just too much car for someone so young. I don't even want to consider the insurance bill. Sure most people would accept it if offered but I for one would've expected to be thoroughly hated/bullied/murdered for being such a spoilt little brat.

See that's fine until he loses it while showing off to his mates, plows into a bus stop or family coming the other way and kills a few innocent people. It's just too much car for someone so young. I don't even want to consider the insurance bill. Sure most people would accept it if offered but I for one would've expected to be thoroughly hated/bullied/murdered for being such a spoilt little brat.

Yeh, because age is such an amazing indicator of how good or shit a driver you are....

Yeh, because age is such an amazing indicator of how good or shit a driver you are....

On that basis, my nan whos 87, deaf, insane and nearly blind would smash young Hamilton around a track.

You both know exactly what I mean. Putting a 19(?) year old in a 500bhp supercar is asking for trouble. When I was 17 one of my mates passed his test and got insured on his dads 2L Impreza. Not even a turbo but we all thought it was a stupid idea and surprise surprise within a week he'd written the thing off by rolling it into a field.

Ha!

CO2 dude.

No but the average young driver is shite, People like Hamilton have been driving for ages before they get on the road, experience (related to age) counts for everything on the road, unless the person is a twat or past it, in which case all bets are off.

I completely disagree, my Mum is a perfectly safe driver, but fails to spot stuff a lot of the time and can't read people at all well. (People who you can tell will pull out on you at a roundabout and that).

Experience does count, but after a few years of driving/riding on the road, for a lot less IMO.

Young drivers in my experience tend to try harder, this doesn't make them worse drivers, it means they're more likely to crash. When travelling at normal speeds they might be perfectly safe. Personally I haven't had any near misses on my bike that were my fault, because i only push how fast I can go at certain times, like when the weather is perfect, i'm on my own, and on a road that's deserted and I know really well.

Age and experience don't make up for a lack of common sense. :P

Im not gonna argue with you about dans driving but ive been in a car a few times with him and he dosnt drive like a dick quite the oppersit.

Young drivers in my experience tend to try harder, this doesn't make them worse drivers, it means they're more likely to crash.

I think a lot of people would take issue with that. Surely crashing your car is a fairly good endpoint to judge how good a driver someone is? The issue isn't young people can't control a car, the issue is that they take stupid risks more often.

I think a lot of people would take issue with that. Surely crashing your car is a fairly good endpoint to judge how good a driver someone is? The issue isn't young people can't control a car, the issue is that they take stupid risks more often.

It kinda is a case of not being able to control it though. I crashed my golf when I'd had my licence a couple of months. The back stepped out, I over corrected, dug into the soft verge and flipped it off a 7 foot drop. Messy, and 100% due to me being a young, just passed driver who had little car control. I wasn't driving like a nutter or taking stupid risks, I was taking a corner at a speed that 99% of the time would be fine, and at the time, didn't realise I was taking a risk at all, I just live in the country where there's shit all over the roads on a regular basis, and hadn't learned to allow for it in my driving style yet. I now drive a similar but significantly faster car (it's lighter, has roughly twice the power and an extra gear), and have no problem correcting when the back or front steps out in similar circumstances, I also now have the experience to know to allow an extra margin for error, and have had many unexpected incidents mid corner with no issue.

i only push how fast I can go at certain times, like when the weather is perfect, i'm on my own, and on a road that's deserted and I know really well.

<old man>

But the fact is you push how fast you can go.

Despite all those factors, anything can still happen out of your control that you can't predict or react to - a person running out/diesel spill/someone not seeing you etc. That's the main difference, not experience, skill or intuition.

In other news, 'lol' at the whole story.