It's That Time Of Year Again...

JD™

35 members have voted

1. 1. When confronted with several hundred annoying topics and polls, I will...

• Ignore it and wait for Spring when they all start riding again
    • Flame every topic in the unlikely hope that people get the idea
    • Wonder why I've been hypocritical by starting/taking part in this exact thread

Hence, I'm gonna flame every topic in the hope people don't get the idea :shifty:

[spam]insert.here[/spam]

On another note

Dont post unless your going to be usefull.

Oh the irony, "I'm not going to be getting ripped the shit out of this Christmas LOL JKS my names Kieran Morrison"

Thing thats starting to get fairly annoying now is the "will Tarty be stocking this" "When is tarty stocking blah blah"

Erm. contact them?

It's just the start, trust me. Come the middle of January I'll literally be wanting to have the will power to not come here for a day. I'll fail, as usual though.

The "What did you get for Christmas" threads are incredibly annoying.

Not because I'm jealous of what people got, just because rich little kids think they'll get loads of respect and look really cool if they post that their parents spent £4000 on them. Who really gives a shit?

The "What did you get for Christmas" threads are incredibly annoying.

Not because I'm jealous of what people got, just because rich little kids think they'll get loads of respect and look really cool if they post that their parents spent £4000 on them. Who really gives a shit?

Similar to this it annoys me the kids who are about 12 and they've had a silver sky bought for them. Fair enough if they are amazing at riding but usually they're not.

If they've got the money why not?

Because these people have no appreciation of money. They will get stressed with it, throw it around then get it replaced when it breaks.

It's f**king annoying that some people have to work for their belongings, whilst others get handed it on a plate and totally take it for granted.

Because these people have no appreciation of money. They will get stressed with it, throw it around then get it replaced when it breaks.

I've seen these kids winging £2k bikes at trees at comps before when they've dropped a silly dab, f**king pitiful....

It's f**king annoying that some people have to work for their belongings, whilst others get handed it on a plate and totally take it for granted.

Well obviously it's annoying for people who can ride well but can't afford the best bike but I know I could afford a really good bike I'd buy it.

Aint been reading the topic, but im back for my winter treatment. However, i aint been riding past year, but not been riding, however, i've decided to start riding again! I'm back!

Artists impression of the rise to former glory of TF this winter

13602d4c-2a48-4d53-ac48-699490bbba4c.jpg

Where's the Original one?

• 11 months later...

I ignore all the topics that are repeats.

I do get a little annoyed though when I put my opinion across and then everyone labels me as negative. I post positive stuff too, but people tend to ignore that when it comes time to insult me. I think I am also labelled as negative because when I do post something that isn't positive, people jump on board to argue with me, all the dicks come out and join in, it turns to a multi page argument that I am in the middle of. that tends to get more attention than say when I post a comment about a sweet vid I liked.

I ignore all the topics that are repeats.

I do get a little annoyed though when I put my opinion across and then everyone labels me as negative. I post positive stuff too, but people tend to ignore that when it comes time to insult me. I think I am also labelled as negative because when I do post something that isn't positive, people jump on board to argue with me, all the dicks come out and join in, it turns to a multi page argument that I am in the middle of. that tends to get more attention than say when I post a comment about a sweet vid I liked.

({)

It's ok Ali, anyone with a brain cell can see you don't start these things - seems you're just the target this year. Enjoy! :rolleyes: