Black Ops

Davetrials

It can and very much has been happening, 2 friends already been banned.

Don't doubt Xbox's ridiculous powers.

No it can't. All you have to do is provide a receipt and show them the game and your set. It's not your fault someone sent it to you before the release date.

No it can't. All you have to do is provide a receipt and show them the game and your set. It's not your fault someone sent it to you before the release date.

Its all well and good say it can't but it has, I'll try get copies of the xBox live messages.

Genuine copies...

Don't get mine until the 19th which sucks.

Havent been on career much, seems like it has a good story line.

I'm the same, career is fun, but nothing compared to getting a little car to drive around and blow up on people for a killstreak!

Haha that is a fun gadget to kill with. I'm just trying to get my crossbow, it looks mint.

Ha just been blasting on it for 4 hours. 30mins on career got bored only wanted to shoot people online! Haha

I did exactly the same. It's pretty fun, but better than MW2? I'm not sure. Playing online seems a bit wooly and not as gritty and visceral as MW2. The guns sound weak and pathetic, and grenades go pop rather than boom. Overall, it's just not as satisfying to get kills.

Maybe it'll grow on me.

P.S. Why the hell am I getting pwned. I've had this game a couple of hours, the people I'm playing against can't have THAT much more experience?!

I like the game but I have to say the graphics aren't as good as MW2 it seems more cartoony rather than realistic. I like the new weapons so far and I like the sound effects. I'd love it if there was a side game where you can just drive the car round the maps ha ha that's so much fun.

Lol at infinite care package glitch being used already.

I like the game but I have to say the graphics aren't as good as MW2 it seems more cartoony rather than realistic. I like the new weapons so far and I like the sound effects. I'd love it if there was a side game where you can just drive the car round the maps ha ha that's so much fun.

I watched a video about one of the developers talking about exactly that, private match + mates + unlimited driving time = racing win.

Online was slightly buggy earlier, it wouldn't let some random guy out of my lobby, and I couldn't find a match or do anything with him in.

Then I got 32 - 9 on my first match, then something similar on my second :D

Sniping fair blows though, got the first two and they suck hard. Bolt-action one looks siiick though, as does ballistic knife haha.

Probably most of the people who've got it have already had the last one and played it loads so the controls and skills will carry over.

You'll have to wait longer for the shit people to buy it.

I've been playing Modern Warfare 2 for ages, and COD4 before that. I "missed" COD5, the other Treyarch game so perhaps the shooting is more similar to that one.

I've got better since my last post. I now have more kills than deaths B)

Feels very different to MW with good reason. Graphics are sharper i think, but haven't touched my xbox in months. Zombies has new maps, only played one and it seems hard, but gotta learn the layout.

As sure as i can be seeing as i've only sessioned for 3 hours play time i think it's a solid game. But time will tell as it very much did with MW2. I think many will be happy that the weapons don't seem one sided and spawn points are better.

I felt kinda bored with it last night, i think because it's just another COD with some ironed out issues.

Holy hell 15 prestige. I've never made it all the way through one, so how about gtfo already.

I did exactly the same. It's pretty fun, but better than MW2? I'm not sure. Playing online seems a bit wooly and not as gritty and visceral as MW2. The guns sound weak and pathetic, and grenades go pop rather than boom. Overall, it's just not as satisfying to get kills.

Maybe it'll grow on me.

P.S. Why the hell am I getting pwned. I've had this game a couple of hours, the people I'm playing against can't have THAT much more experience?!

Aye I know what you mean, I was like it doesn't seem to flow smoothly like MW2 did like it laggy abit. But I've gotten to use to it.

Ha played on Zombie yet? The pistol sounds beasty! lol