Men's Fragrances.

Boswell

Hugo by hugo boss smells fantastic. And when I used to wear it girls always used to comment on how nice it was. Its not too strong either, as in overwhelming when u walk in the room you instantlysmell it. Can't describe the smell though lol

(Y)

Hugo by hugo boss smells fantastic. And when I used to wear it girls always used to comment on how nice it was. Its not too strong either, as in overwhelming when u walk in the room you instantlysmell it. Can't describe the smell though lol

If it's this one, then yes. It's great.

men_boss_250.jpg

Try some womens stuff, show a bit of your feminine side and all shifty.gif

Don't buy lynx chocolate, your arm will be eaten my hungry ladies!

But honestly, its cheap but you hear good reviews about it. That AXE stuff or whatever it's called. I tend to use FCUK, it's not too strong and the smell doesn't really just disappear in a few seconds (Y)

i used to use joop jump heat, (as in the next sale you get 100ml for like £12 rather than 36, hence the reason i used it for ages) which seemed to be ok

but these past 12 months ive been an emporio armani diamonds (pour homme, before anyone says anything) user, and i think thats it for now, as it always seems to get decent comments.

I own zero aftershaves - not my style. Years ago I was in a bike shop where a mate was the mechanic, these students came in trying to sell aftershave, he said "I'm not interested, I use this", picked up a can of GT85 and sprayed it under both arms, the two girls looked at each other and promptly left - great comedy, but I wouldn't recommend it as a fragance.

I own zero aftershaves - not my style. Years ago I was in a bike shop where a mate was the mechanic, these students came in trying to sell aftershave, he said "I'm not interested, I use this", picked up a can of GT85 and sprayed it under both arms, the two girls looked at each other and promptly left - great comedy, but I wouldn't recommend it as a fragance.

Feck Haha that actually made me laugh haha, quality.

+1 for not owning aftershaves. I dont really know why but I dont. Nor do intend on it, unless bought some.

• 8 months later...

Having a massive bump on this.

What do people use as of late?

I got some Paco Robanne "1 million" after loads of people rating it highly on other forums, went for it without smelling it and was pleasantly surprised. It smells amazing, lasts ages too which is always a bonus. Hate it when a smell is too weak, just feels like a waste of time...