Anyone Got A Picture Of A Frozen Brake?

Blake

But then after a weeks binge on his large amount of money he found him self in a rather embarrassing position

post-23244-0-01938500-1292275447_thumb.j

Okay, i just read the first page of this thread. I dont understand how a post starting from people having a joke about polar bears can escilate to a fat black naked lady sitting on a bear?

I should read the thread but i cant be bothered.

Anyway ive heard of vodka being used as brake fluid because it doesnt freeze as easy as water. Ive heard of mouthwash being used too....

Dr Stix, you my friend, have created the best thing I, (and I think I can safely say a lot of members on here) have seen in a while, thank you for making my night! :)

post-17343-0-70810000-1292375458_thumb.j

This bear heard the news of such a thread, and was delighted, so much so that he could barely contain his excitement.

Edited by Julius Czar

It wasn't retarded, he wasn't sure about if they looked different, as he said he had never seen one so how would he know?

On the other hand, its common sense really aha.

Thank you, I've never seen a frozen brake before, I thought that if something filled with water turned to ice would look a little different! :P

Thank you, I've never seen a frozen brake before, I thought that if something filled with water turned to ice would look a little different! :P

Yeah, beacause a frozen can of Coke would look different to an unfrozen wouldn't it?! Oh, wait...

Because the Polar bear was so hot due to global warming, a nice lady put his Coke into a freezer to cool him down and cheer him up. Unfortunately not only did she use pretend Coke but she also forgot it was there.

frozen-coke003.jpg

This made the Polar Bear livid with unquenched rage so he attacked the stupid lady for ruining his day.

polar-bear-attack.jpg

This made him feel a little better but he could only be truly calmed by his friend Ted the husky.

polar-bear-husky.jpg

the polar bear aswell as sticking his tounge out in disgust at society he started protesting...

post-17901-0-82671200-1292957525_thumb.j

after this society fought back....

post-17901-0-58342000-1292957668_thumb.j

polar bear cut through this net though, fell 3000 ft to the ground, he ended up looking somewhat like this...

post-17901-0-92304400-1292957861_thumb.j

thankfully polar bear escaped this near death expirience, although still he was scared, so he hided

post-17901-0-48352900-1292957406_thumb.j