I Am Back, Lets Sort This For Once & All

Wheel arrived today! Been sat next door (who've been out all evening, gay) all seems to be in order! Will PM Tom.

Cheers :)

Aye I'd seen it'd been left with next door, least it's there but that sucks about them being out. Glad you got it Matt.

The snowflake is pretty cool i must admit. Just need to choose which of the two Pro2's goes to a new owner really!

And yep, PM'd Tom last night - as far as i'm concerned we're fine now, so it's his call on what happens next (Y)

Thanks Matt, I'm sorry it's been so long but glad we got this sorted within a week of us talking and you feel it's been sorted.

Just read through the whole of this topic! very lengthy indeed! but, i do beleive that "pete" has prooved him self to be reliable and a good member of the forum.. im guessing as he sent the wheel to "Matt" his slate will be cleared? i for one will happily deal with this member.

Hi Pete.

• Like 3

You must be really desperate to get back into members paha, making another account and what not... its fairly obvious

If you read the 1st post all is explained there. Quite simple really. I've had manny acounts in my time here and with the new system in place have bypassed the capture. However i need to do things the right way and this is it

If you read the 1st post all is explained there. Quite simple really. I've had manny acounts in my time here and with the new system in place have bypassed the capture. However i need to do things the right way and this is it

"i ride bikes not trikes" blatantly you, cant see a new member coming on here reading through all of this and saying your a top bloke or whatever :ermm:

Edited by dirt jumper jake

Just read through the whole of this topic! very lengthy indeed! but, i do beleive that "pete" has prooved him self to be reliable and a good member of the forum.. im guessing as he sent the wheel to "Matt" his slate will be cleared? i for one will happily deal with this member.

LMAO couldn't have made that any more obvious.

Perhaps I've completely missed the point of you getting banned but I get the impression you're not wanted here.

I've read your first post a few times and a few others you made and I just can't figure out why you insist on joining this forum. The truth is that as soon as you gain people's trust, you'll start serving the usual bulls**t.

Personally I think you're rather harmless, you've only made me laugh in the past. But you must have pissed off quite a lot of people on here if you got banned and as a result, it's slightly annoying that you can't come to terms with that.