I Am Back, Lets Sort This For Once & All

To be fair to Pete (did I just say that?) one neutral a year ago and one negative back in 2009 isn't exactly damning. Any updates, Skoze?

Negative feedback for £255

Anyway I have no opinion of this dude or any of this really, just pointing out that you can have a good ebay feedback score simply from buying lots of stuff, which if you want it to arrive, the best thing to do is pay up promptly, thus receiving a good feedback, tipping your overall feedback balance towards the positive.

Being someone that deals on ebay alot I would consider a good feedback only to be 100% good no negative at all, especially as a buyer.

Anything else is a potential risk.

Not saying I don't take that risk sometimes.

Hi pete

Morning Tristan

fair play to you pete for sticking this out....

i wish you all the best with your (list)

Thank you Dave

I just read all the ebay feedback for that member and most of it is sellers giving good feedback which is pretty normal.

Much of the few buyer feedbacks (feedback from customers) is negative.

Exactly how much crap have you got to sell that you can be arsed to go through all this hassle to sell?

Frames, forks, wheels, bars, stem, pedals, leaver, brake, etc

E-mailed me daily, now looking at a Pro2 rear wheel given an apparent lack of money, or cash in the near future :)

Watch this space...

I'm just getting up now and out of bed to sort the photos.

Negative feedback for £255

Anyway I have no opinion of this dude or any of this really, just pointing out that you can have a good ebay feedback score simply from buying lots of stuff, which if you want it to arrive, the best thing to do is pay up promptly, thus receiving a good feedback, tipping your overall feedback balance towards the positive.

Being someone that deals on ebay alot I would consider a good feedback only to be 100% good no negative at all, especially as a buyer.

Anything else is a potential risk.

Not saying I don't take that risk sometimes.

See my comment back? Sadly the buyer was rather picky on a item i listed that was left in the back of my van, rattled around, used and abused and stated not to be compelet in full working order or parts. The item is £1900 new anyway. It was sorted in the end via ebay. Positive Feedback (last 12 months): 100% is what I have

DHL picking up tomorrow any time from 0900-1800 and then Matt is going to get woken up with this hopefully next day but if not Thursday. Hope Pro II Team Green, Spaim Race Black, Brass Nipples, Echo Urabn, 36H, Snow falke non drive, 3X drive, White electrical tape. We have agreed on this exchange for the brake to clear the debt. It's been really nice chatting with Matt, his understanding and support. He's going to have fun opening it, shrink film, left over Numbed tape, carboard, bubble wrap.

Tracking for the mods will be posted once item is collected

Pete

photo.jpg

Edited by The Real Pete Wright

I wanna know what this phantom day between tomorrow and Thursday is...

It's domestic service and is not 100% next day but 90% of the stuff i've sent by them has been. Also it's next day bookings, not same day. i haven't an account with DHL. I use Parcel2go as an agent. So rather than miss lead Matt or others I say it's ether next day or day after, best bet is too look at the tracking once the item is live (picked up).

Edited by The Real Pete Wright