Clean - Scotland

Mark W

I wouldn't know - we literally went in there so Ali could feed the ducks, but the actual pond was fenced off :P

Think I've got about 4-5 clips for the 'full' video I'm doing on that blog, but there's been plenty of awesome shit filmed by other people so I may have to shuffle my clips out to make way for plentiful delights provided by others ;)

EDIT: Kenny's been back on various bikes, but not really back up to speed on his Inspired yet. Hoping to bully him into changing that though, his shiny new Inspired deserves to be ridden!

I love the look of the blog mark, it is a simple idea that you have made work really well.

i cannot see the video as it is blocked at work, but ill be sure to get a look at it at somepoint.

next time your coming up to ol' scotland give me a shout as well, be good to ride with you chimpanzee's

Me, Ali, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Kenny, Red Bull, driving, ducks, snow, in-car karaoke, rain, more driving.

The video.

P.S. Scroll down a bit on that page and there's a load of info about that trip for those who might be interested...

GOOD READ AND WATCH MARK!! spot on, you and ali have got to make the trip futher north to my village. The pipes you see danny on in his vid etc are all 1 minute from my house. Plus lots of quality natty bashing.

Could may have to make that happen! I actually had a clip of you doing a sidehop, but you did a way better line just before it so I didn't think you'd be happy with 'just' a sidehop :P

EDIT: I'm leaving that typo in at the start because it amused me having just read my post back.

Could may have to make that happen! I actually had a clip of you doing a sidehop, but you did a way better line just before it so I didn't think you'd be happy with 'just' a sidehop :P

EDIT: I'm leaving that typo in at the start because it amused me having just read my post back.

lol i wouldn't have notice if you hadn't pointed it out. Yeah if its a dry summers day the pipes are brilliant for clips etc. Thats my first ever street ride so was all new to me, enjoyed the day and def be back when you guys are planning another ride. like my natty bashing better as its in my dna pretty much to look at weird lines. maybe you could post me that wee clip if its possible. can pm my email.

cheers mark

garymac

EDIT: Kenny's been back on various bikes, but not really back up to speed on his Inspired yet. Hoping to bully him into changing that though, his shiny new Inspired deserves to be ridden!

Point taken, i will bring the green machine over on Monday for a play in the warehouse- need to grind the rim and fit a rear maggie...

Cool vid, Mark. Was a shame the weather was so bleak but im sure next time you're up you'll bring Pleasure Beach weather with you.

A few of us are thinking of going on a wee road trip later on in the year, so if you fancy hitting up Glasgow with us, Blackpool could be our next stop before travelling further south?

the fact u two are riding together is amazing

ali is one of the best rider out there

and u have the skills to film him and to edit the vids in an awesome way

the vid was really cool

didnt watch the last part though

was a bit boring watchting a vid of someone filming a vid :)