Ralph Lauren Trials Rider

Ash-Kennard

he was definitely foreign, possible spanish. made a trials video and it was put up on here like 2 years ago and he had a very strange helmet, like a pisspot with a massive peak. oh and he was wearing a waist coat in the video.

if someone could either find the video or give me his name that would be mint

He could well be sponsored by such high-end brands.

I remember meeting him in 06. Very funny guy, and at the time the highest paid trials rider in the world.

He's all tattoo'd up, so has the punk rock/metal mulisha look to him (a sponsors dream). He was sponsored by Criminal clothing back then at least, so could well have moved on.

He also told a story about doing a demo at some sex fetish show once....

Woah! theres some seriously impressive riding going on in that video! are you being serious about him being sponsored by ralph lauren, gucci armani or am i being a bean? :S

Not sure if he's 'sponsored' by Armani etc. but he's a professional male model as well as trials rider hence the link to the fashion industry.

Its an 'Urge' helmet

WRAWNG!

It's a Limar helmet, it's a combination of two, a Limar Cruiser helmet, and the visor from a Limar Nutcase helmet.

It looks pimp but it's heavier than a giro type helmet and you'd have to buy both helmets to make it yourself.

...he is. Armani sponsor him, or at least buy parts/bikes for him and give him stuff to wear.

I dont think "sponsors him" is entirely true, he's a male model who is also a professional trials rider i just think Armarni have incorporated that in to a few of his images and the catwalk as its interesting and different

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/2wgpLiImt_N/Emporio+Armani+Milan+Fashion+Week+Menswear/V0vFCgQRwAf/Vittorio+Brumotti

Vittorio Brumotti rides a bike down the runway during the Emporio Armani show as part of Milan Menswear Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2010 on June 23, 2009 in Milan, Italy.

I dont think "sponsors him" is entirely true, he's a male model who is also a professional trials rider i just think Armarni have incorporated that in to a few of his images and the catwalk as its interesting and different

http://www.zimbio.co...ttorio+Brumotti

Well, it was more that they bought a couple of bikes and spares for him to be sent off to wherever he was in the world, so he was getting hooked up somewhere along the way.

Fair play for tapping that though...