Trials Rider On Britains Got Talent

kaybs41282

He should have gone through, the country does not know talent when they see it on tv, they all stop and watch on the street and are amazed but put it next to a piano player and they ignore the skill and talent lol

Wasn't utterly surprised by the result of Joe being pipped to third by public vote. The public were obviously gonna vote for the act they are most familar with, and even if the actual results were in joe's favor, Snotty nose Simon Cowell, would have pulled whatever strings needed to make sure his prefered act got through to saturday's final. But this by no means the end of Joe's career journey as im sure he's getting hooked up with various deals already.

Cowell will be rubbing his hands together. He'll have put that little soft lad through so the public starts to like him then at the end of the series he'll chuck him a record deal, make a fortune from a load of teen girls and housewives then drop him from the label. Now unless Joe has a pretty sweet singing voice I doubt Simon would have picked favourite act or not.

I'm just utterly disgusted Mr Oakley didn't come straight on here after the show and talk us through it, has he no shame?!!

Gutted for you Joe. I have been dreaming of seeing trials on BGT since it started. Unfortunately unless the judges can package it up in a cd case and make millions from it you are never going to win, however talented you are.

Great job though!

+1 for the singers clogging up a variety show. They have so many other shows to "win" getting abused by the music business.

Edited by psycho

We should all pop round buckingham palace next time a london rides on! I bet the Queen and Duke would love it! lol

+ yeah i said he would loose out to the annoying kid. always the way with these shows.like sumone said there is no money in it if its not singin / dancing. Its like the freaky rocky horror show looking thing thats later in the week, its actually really good some of the circus stuff they do but they will loose out to a singer who cries alot.

The final will be a medly of singers and dancers, oh and dont forget the two old bell ringers!!! :)

Hi guys, thanks for all your support and everything whilst i was on the show. It really has been fantastic.

Now if you would all do me one more favour and just add these pages on facebook i would be extremely grateful!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Joe-Oakley-was-robbed-by-Britains-Got-Talent/152843514784500

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_164945180235399

Cheers guys.

Having watched the results of tonight's semi final, it is a crying shame that joe oakley wasn't in this group as certainly stood a better chance of making the final. How the heck that Simon dude got through with his act is beyond a joke. And wtf is Simon Cowell playing at by breaking the rules to allow 9 acts to performance for tomorrows semi and allow the public to vote for the two best solo dancers from last sunday's elimination round.

It amazes me how so many people expect this show to be 'fair'.

If you're setting yourself up to try and get anywhere on a reality TV show like this, you have to accept the fact that it's all bullshit, and nothing will be 'fair'. You live by the sword, you die by the sword.