Trials Rider On Britains Got Talent

kaybs41282

I hope they edit some footage of joe explaining a bit more about our sport and showing how verstile it is by showcasing some street and natural footage, so that the general public don't think that our sport is too specialized or limited by what they see. Whatever happens, joe is certain to be in hot demand for contract work, interviews, demos, photo shoots, advertising, the list goes on....

I hope they edit some footage of joe explaining a bit more about our sport and showing how verstile it is by showcasing some street and natural footage, so that the general public don't think that our sport is too specialized or limited by what they see. Whatever happens, joe is certain to be in hot demand for contract work, interviews, demos, photo shoots, advertising, the list goes on....

That would be beneficial for the sport, but in reality it would never happen - BGT viewers and judges just want to see the "cheesy" hopping over people type moves, I doubt any of them care about the sports background or what the point of the sport is.

A friend of mine told me that he saw a trials rider on the show, I haven't seen Joe yet, but I wish him all the luck and I hope this will increase sports popularity and invite some more kids to do it!

Nice job!

BTW, Estonians really loved it: Estonia Got Talent

:D :D :D

It was a great experience and helped to grow trials community, which is why it is useful to participate in these shows!

Good luck to Joe!

That's awesome Karl! Good luck!

Bede