K-124 Days 2011 | Tribalzine

Icke84

hello,

this time i deliver the K-124 Days 2011 Video in a blazing fast speed thats not usual for me :D only 3 weeks after the event.

and it's 25min long. so have fun watching it. download it for the best quality and watch it on your HD-TVs.

And comments are also welcome, what you think about it? i like it more then my previous videos.

http://www.tribalzine.com/?K-124-Days-2011-by-Tribal-Zine

don't forget to click on "HD"

greetings

Marcus

@ damon

i used adobe premiere cs5

@ monty

if you logged in at vimeo, then you can scroll down and on the right side near the views-counter you find a option to download it.

but do "right click" -> save as

cheers

Marcus

amazing i enjoyed the start the most those little slow mo shots of power were very enjoyable, bit of a random nooob question i understand what a dab is what happens if they fall off or have to jump off does that count as 1 or what? really enjoyed it amazing skill and pure power (Y)

Fantastic Marcus! Great work! And well done for getting it finished so quickly as well!

An absolutely brilliant video - I was glued to the screen from start to finish!

Stewie - no, if a rider puts both feet down or fall off, if their hub crossed the tape, if they miss a gate, etc. it counts as a five and they have failed that section.

may i also ask ho many fps youre camera has? :o

i filmed with 720p and 50fps

the camera was a canon 60D, nothing special. i could make the exact same video with the 550D/T2i

so you donÄt need a expensive camera.

@ben swales

thanks

Stewie - no, if a rider puts both feet down or fall off, if their hub crossed the tape, if they miss a gate, etc. it counts as a five and they have failed that section.

Unless you're Benito where you get to have a quick sit-down on a rock, then have another go :P

Awesome video though, really nicely filmed/edited (Y)

that video is mega, i'd buy that on dvd. Its not just the riding that makes it so watchable, the way its been filmed counts as much. Is there anyway you can film seasons and produce round ups or something like that at the end of the seasons? Are these videos expensive for you to create? Dunno about everyone else but I'd be willing to donate a bit of $ for each vid you create? It'd be great to get to these events, thats the next best thing!

vid was beast in terms of filming and editing

but the whole event seems a bit lame IMO

I mean in comparaison to the older koxxdays with the huge street sessions and the crazy uk dudes in the woods...

where's the fun really?

I have to say riding was pretty mindblowing though

I uploaded it to http://www.mydrive.ch

you have to login there on top with:

Benutzername: gpoint.production

Passwort: k124days

there you find the file and you can download it.

hope that will work and not automaticly logs out if another one loged in.

to be on the save side, i will upload it to rapidshare this night.

greeting

Marcus

that video is mega, i'd buy that on dvd. Its not just the riding that makes it so watchable, the way its been filmed counts as much. Is there anyway you can film seasons and produce round ups or something like that at the end of the seasons? Are these videos expensive for you to create? Dunno about everyone else but I'd be willing to donate a bit of $ for each vid you create? It'd be great to get to these events, thats the next best thing!

Yer was thinking the exact same thing.... i would donate :)

Watch the whole vid 4 times since last night now,, i thinks its rea.ly well put together. best video i have seen (Y)