Eric Visiting Tra In Norway

cvtrial

it was a blast ! some new blood in town so i really fight like riding :)

Its not that big of a distance , its a short car ride . When up on mountain thats a gondol just outside of the city centre .

Wow, that sounds really good. Over here those sorts of places are usually a 2-4 hours car journey between places. We don't have the same kind of backdrops over here either. You guys are really lucky!

i dont really consider myself lucky, apaprt from places seen theres like 1 other place to ride, and thats basically it. Too much have been done and its not much more to do really. But i guess i just might be spoiled with beeing born in Aalesund wheres its loads and loads of natural stuff , but street sucks everywhere though :P

everyone that i have showed it to has had a feeling that it doesnt really end, and i agree. So now im trying to do some proper and cool riding with no emphasis on trying to get the most beautiful shots , but just to try and get the best that i can do at the moment. Bad ankle and knee from last 2 days, this can only mean good ! ;) Hopefully by the end of this week i will have the last bits i want , then i will also have received the music, so i will smakc it together and get it for sale, its taken tooo long this thing, haha.

it has felt like a f**king titanic too, but its coming together now ! :)

Sure it´s taking you longer than Titanic part 2 :giggle: and do you have any idea about how you gonna sell it?through your website?or tarty and some other bigger trialshops?